Welcome to the Community

Get useful advice, and answers to your questions from other community members when you need it. It's a place for you to share your own knowledge and experiences. Join the Community today to stay in the know!

members
    users online
    total posts
  1. New to the Community

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, find out what the Community is all about and read our guidelines.
    37 Threads 402 Posts 37 Online viewers
    Last Post: Introduce yourself! by
  2. Help & Support

Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
    1,250 Threads 3,554 Posts 162 Online viewers
    Last Post: Easter Weekend🥚🐰🍫 by
  3. Off Topic

The place for you to share and discuss your interests and hobbies. Fancy discussing tech, music, games, TV and more? It's all here.
    88 Threads 298 Posts 22 Online viewers
    Last Post: Prize winners by
  4. Utilita Giving

Everything on our Charity Partners and latest charity work and news!
    24 Threads 46 Posts 6 Online viewers
    Last Post: Kenilworth Road open for... by
  5. Become a Bill Buster!

All the top tips on how to save energy at home.
    45 Threads 80 Posts 9 Online viewers
    Last Post: Spring Clean your way to a... by
  6. Energy Hubs

Find out all the latest news and what’s going on in your local Utilita Energy Hub.
    16 Threads 21 Posts 5 Online viewers
    Last Post: Hun not connecting to meters by
  • Easter Weekend🥚🐰🍫
    We are wishing our valued community members, customers and staff a wonderful long Easter Weekend.🥚🐰🍫 Have you got any nice plans this weekend? ... see more
  • Power Payback
    So for the last 1/2 hour payback I got a whole 8p wow how am I going spend that !!!!!! ​​​​​​​ see more
  • Warm House Discount
    I am having the same problem, DWP sent me a letter in December and despite numerous phone calls to them and Utilita and putting in a complaint, still... see more
  • Only pay for the energy you use 💸
    Only pay for the energy you use 💸 If you pay by direct debit or on receipt of a bill - submit your meter reading before the end of the month by... see more
  • Hot cross bun bread & butter pudding 🐰
    HOT CROSS BUN BREAD & BUTTER PUDDING? Say no more… Let's get creative in the kitchen this weekend with an Iceland Foods recipe - utilising... see more
  • Update app?
    @Jobie Hey there! Thanks for your message - and I can see that Dean kindly picked up your last message in my absence. Please let me know if there... see more
  • Power Payback
    @Sarah1966 Hi Sarah, Sorry to hear you feel disappointed with the scheme and the rewards on offer. I understand the disappointment - it may... see more
  • Update app?
    Hi @Jobie, Rebecca is currently on leave I have liaised with the colleague that sent you the email and they have advised me they will be emailing... see more
  • Power Payback
    @Rebecca ive now taken part in 2 of the power backs. Complete waste of time got pennies the first 1 and this time I don’t think I’ll get anything... see more
  • Struggling
    @Philo69 thanks for the reply…im really glad that you got the help you needed ! but you must be one of the only few that they have helped…. I asked... see more
  • Warm House Discount
    Hi Baz, If a request has been sent by the DWP then Utilita has up until the 31st March to make the payment as per Ofgems Regulations, however the... see more
  • Struggling
    @Jobie hiya. on a number of occasions my gas and elec were due to run out before I got my wages or benefits. So I called them up or went in live... see more
  • Struggling
    @Philo69 hi ...when you say they helped you with financial issues ..how did they help ? If you dnt mind me asking see more
  • Update app?
    @Rebecca ive just checked and i have an email frm they in my spam saying they will contact me back once the app team have got back to them ..it... see more
  • Warm House Discount
    As anybody else been told that they have not had instructions for the warm home discount for D.W.P. to add the £150 yet I have the letter from them... see more
  • No gas balance on app
    Hi Agnieszka, I am sorry to hear about this this sounds like an issue an agent would need to look into, please could you send me a private... see more
  • No gas balance on app
    Hi there. For past few weeks app do not show my gas balance, electeic is visible though. My smart meter is working properly displaying both balances... see more
  • dawny
    @dawny41 Hi there! 🤗 Thank you for your message, I have responded to your private message. Thanks, ​​​​​​​Rebecca see more
  • dawny
    hi I don't work and am on disability and esa I haven't had my home warm discount ​​​​​​​ see more
  • Can't connect to meter right now...... all the time
    @Turtletom Hi there, Can I just confirm after reading your message - you say that you were advised by the Head Office to have a totally new smart... see more
  • Update app?
    @Jobie Hi there, I hope you had a nice weekend? My Customer Experience Team have emailed you a couple of times with an update and are awaiting a... see more
  • ​​​​​​​Don’t Forget to Redeem your Warm Home Discount Vouchers
    @Carolina Hi there, Firstly, I am so sorry to hear that you are feeling this way. I can hear your frustration. All suppliers have different... see more
  • Update app?
    @Rebecca any news? ​​​​​​​ see more
  • Can't connect to meter right now...... all the time
    Cut a long story short. Moved into property which had utilita prepayment installed already so have opted to leave it pay as you go as it was... see more
  • issed appointment compensation
    @Dalboy Hey Darrin! Thanks for getting in touch here on the community! 🤗 Sorry to hear that, that sounds quite frustrating! I'd like to... see more
  • issed appointment compensation
    Hey Can somebody from Utilita please contact me to answer a question please I have been waiting on the chat for hours and still can't get... see more
  • Warm home discount…shocking Utilita
    ​​​​​​​Well tbh I would love nothing more than to redeem a WHD voucher but YET AGAIN been told I do not qualify. Never had it and the constant battle... see more
    Well tbh I would love nothing more than to redeem a WHD voucher but YET AGAIN been told I do not qualify. Never had it and the constant battle of... see more
    Have you redeemed both of your Warm Home Discount vouchers? If you have a Pay As You Go meter & received confirmation that you’re eligible for the... see more
  • Waste of space
    @catherine19 Hi there Catherine? Can you provide a little more context to your forum post in order for us to help? Thanks, ​​​​​​​Rebecca see more