Welcome to the Community

Get useful advice, and answers to the questions from other community members when you need it. It's a place for you to share your own knowledge and experiences. Join us and stay in the know!

• members
  • users online
  • total posts
  1. New to the Community

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, find out what the Community is all about and read our guidelines.
    38 Threads 253 Posts 11 Online viewers
    Last Post: In-home display still not... by
  2. Help & Support

Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
    253 Threads 829 Posts 64 Online viewers
    Last Post: Have to change to direct... by
  3. Off Topic

The place for you to share and discuss your interests and hobbies. Fancy discussing tech, music, games, TV and more? It's all here.
    74 Threads 276 Posts 6 Online viewers
    Last Post: Love is Love! Join us to... by
  4. Utilita Giving

Everything on our Charity Partners and latest charity work and news!
    16 Threads 29 Posts 3 Online viewers
    Last Post: Welcome to the 'Utilita... by
  5. Energy Efficiency

All the top tips on how to save energy at home.
    24 Threads 46 Posts 3 Online viewers
    Last Post: Energy Saving Tip of the Day! by
  6. Energy Hubs

Find out all the latest news and what’s going on in your local Utilita Energy Hub.
    11 Threads 11 Posts 4 Online viewers
    Last Post: Spotlight: Little Mix 👯‍♀️ by
  • Have to change to direct debit but is it gas or electric?
    Got through to angel who was brilliant.shes got me sorted so will stay on the same cheap tarrif. Thanks again see more
  • App
    I have had been unfortunate to purchase a property with pre payment meters which I have to keep for 12 weeks. The app dosent show me any balance for... see more
    Dean thanks very much pal thats brilliant. Yesmy electric is the payg but my gas meter is one of the old ones. Ok i will call them today see what... see more
    Hi @murphy, ​​​​​​​ This is only for customers on a Billing agreement so in your case this will be only your gas if your electric is on Prepay, ... see more
    Hi all this is my first time on here so please bare with me. Ive had an email from utilita telling me if i dont set up a direct debit my tarrif will... see more
  • I'm autistic
    @ANZAC It's a pleasure to be able to help and I am pleased it was sorted in the end! Nonetheless the process still needs to be examined. I do hope... see more
  • My Utilita app
    Hello George! 😀 Can I start by just asking a few standard questions - have you got the latest software updates on your android or apple phone -... see more
  • I'm autistic
    Thank you Rebecca see more
  • I'm autistic
    @ANZAC Morning and a warm welcome to the Utilita Community! Firstly - I wanted to apologise that you have been through this kind of customer... see more
  • My Utilita app
    Hi my Utilita app is not working properly I can not send meter readings see my tariff see more
  • I'm autistic
    Christina set up my Variable Direct Debit bless her. That was very unpleasant until Christina helped me. see more
  • I'm autistic
    After 45 minutes on hold listening to bad music and the same very annoying recorded message every 10 seconds I finally got through to "Sharon." I... see more
  • In-home display still not showing gas data.
    Sheddy66 Hi I deleted your last comment as you put it in the public domain which is a data protection risk for you - as this is a public forum. ... see more
    Sheddy66 Morning Sheddy and welcome to the Utilita Community 😀 Sorry to hear that you're experiencing these issues - there could be several... see more
    It is June 2022 and this on-going problem goes on and on. I want to keep an eye on usage but it's a no go every single day. see more
  • Connecting to Utilita - Help required
    Hi sim, I will check for you the documentation we will accept and update you soon. Cat 👋 see more
  • Connecting to Utilita - Help required
    I have moved in to a property I have bought supplied by Utllita. I phoned and was told to email id for me and documents for proof of ownership. My... see more
  • Telephone Number
    Kezwil82 Hi 😀 The general phone number is 0345 207 2000 ​​​​​​​Hope this helps? see more
  • Gas usage
    Chrisheron Thank you so much for this! It really helps! I am going off to take this to my App Team for investigation and will report back as soon as... see more
  • Telephone Number
    Hi, what’s the telephone number I can speak to someone? I am only getting the previous ven code and moving home. see more
  • Gas usage
    Rebecca please find attached image minus COST function. see more
  • Gas usage
    Chrisheron Hiya - I have gone back into the business and can confirm the cost function has not been removed. You can attach a screen shot of this... see more
  • Gas usage
    Rebecca both myself and the OP would like this investigated (therefore I havent 'changed my mind'. This facility does not allow screenshots to be... see more
  • Gas usage
    Chrisheron Ok Chris, I would still like to investigate this for you - especially as you are unhappy about it and raising it to me as your Community... see more
  • Gas usage
    Rebecca this certainly seems to be the case. Utilita do not need a screen shot as this approach has been launched across ALL platforms (as per... see more
  • Gas usage
    Chrisheron Hello there - this is certainly not the case. If you could send me a private mail with your account number and some screen grabs with... see more
  • Gas usage
    DeniseLynn How strange! If it is still only displaying the KwPh and not the actually monetary figure - please can you drop me a private mail with... see more
  • Introduce yourself!
    Hi Tony, Rebecca is not working this week. If you have any questions please feel free to post them in our help and support section of the... see more
  • Government support payment
    Hi @Nightdreamer, It is yet to be confirmed how everyone will be receiving the payments. I have found a helpful article that might answer any... see more
No Recent Activity