Welcome to the Community

Get useful advice, and answers to the questions from other community members when you need it. It's a place for you to share your own knowledge and experiences. Join us and stay in the know!

members
    users online
    total posts
  1. New to the Community

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, find out what the Community is all about and read our guidelines.
    29 Threads 226 Posts 10 Online viewers
    Last Post: Credit mode by
  2. Help & Support

Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
    285 Threads 931 Posts 102 Online viewers
    Last Post: In home display not... by
  3. Off Topic

The place for you to share and discuss your interests and hobbies. Fancy discussing tech, music, games, TV and more? It's all here.
    75 Threads 277 Posts 7 Online viewers
    Last Post: Did you know about this.. ? by
  4. Utilita Giving

Everything on our Charity Partners and latest charity work and news!
    16 Threads 29 Posts 3 Online viewers
    Last Post: Welcome to the 'Utilita... by
  5. Energy Efficiency

All the top tips on how to save energy at home.
    25 Threads 47 Posts 3 Online viewers
    Last Post: Cost of Living Crisis -... by
  6. Energy Hubs

Find out all the latest news and what’s going on in your local Utilita Energy Hub.
    11 Threads 11 Posts 3 Online viewers
    Last Post: Spotlight: Little Mix 👯‍♀️ by
  • In home display not connecting to meter
    My new in home display will not connect to my meter. This has been going on since April. I've have called utilita multiple times to get this... see more
  • Cost of Living Crisis - Weekly Tip!
    Hello lovely community members! As promised - here is the weekly money saving tip. One of the biggest increases from speaking to other members... see more
  • Savings
    Bcon68 Hello! Sorry to hear this - can you pop me a private mail with your customer reference number here so I can escalate this to my app team. 😀 ... see more
  • £200 on electricity and gas
    @Baz Hello! 👋 Welcome to the community! I think this article will really help with your question. As a lot of these grants and schemes are all... see more
  • Savings
    Hi maybe someone can help me I've got £90 savings in my a count but the app keeps saying unable to access my saving try again later I've phoned the... see more
  • £200 on electricity and gas
    Does anyone know when we are going to get the £200 on electricity and gas for the government. How are Utilities going to my people on smart meters ... see more
  • fit payments
    Glen10 Hi there Glen! Have you tried ringing up Utilita and asking for an update? I can escalate this email for you - but it may be faster to call... see more
  • Credit missing
    Bella77 Hello! As this is an account specific enquiry it would be best to ring up and speak to an advisor in regards to this matter - as they will... see more
  • Credit missing
    Money was debited from my account but error message was received after online top up on my phone so no vend code was given or credit applied to my... see more
  • Cost of Living Crisis - Kids Eat Free!
    Hello Folks how to eat well on a tight budget for a family of four. Buy 4 pork chops a kilo of brown onions a 2.5 kilo of Fluffy Maris Piper... see more
  • Credit mode
    How much cheaper is credit mode to prepayment meter? and is it worth it? thank you. see more
    michaelpeter Thank you so much for your great advice! It is so great to see. Please do feel free to post a blog piece on here with any guides or... see more
    There are some great prices on foods out there especially if you shop at Aldi and OR / Lidl they have some great offers also Lidl have their Veg... see more
  • Utilita app
    Mines is the same it’s not been working for like 2 months now phoned a few times and told they’ll contact me and it’ll be sorted out still waiting on... see more
  • Utilita app
    Traceybailey68 Hello! Me again 😀 Can you pop me a private mail by clicking here with your full address, DOB and customer ref number and I can get... see more
  • Blank Meter Display
    GaryB Hello! Can you pop me a private mail by clicking here with your full address, DOB and customer ref number and I can get this escalated and a... see more
  • Not matching
    vicsterb38 Good to hear that there is some kind of progress. Can you let me know how the meter fitting goes on the 19th - and please do remember,... see more
  • Utilita app
    Traceybailey68 I am sorry that you have had no joy here. It could be because there is no answer for you at present as to why this is happening. I... see more
  • fit payments
    I have written to Utilita re being fit registered. I am still waiting for a reply. GETTING NOWHERE FAST. see more
  • Blank Meter Display
    Rebecca Hi Rebecca, have you any more thoughts about solving my meter problem, kind regards, Gary see more
  • Not matching
    Rebecca I managed to speak to someone last night and they said the machine and app weren’t talking to each other as one had no connection or... see more
  • Utilita app
    My utilita app doesn't show my gas and electricity amounts and I have phoned utilita 4 times to get them to sort it out. I have installed and... see more
  • Not matching
    vicsterb38 Ok, this is very strange and sorry to hear this as it sounds annoying. And more importantly we want to ensure it's investigated - as it... see more
  • Cost of Living Crisis - Weekly Tip!
    Hello to all our Community Members! 👋 So, this weeks energy saving tip is to do with your boiler... Do you know what temperature your boiler is... see more
  • Blank Meter Display
    Rebecca The meter lights up and automatically scrolls through the different settings and immediately goes out after it displays " F-Credit ", I hope... see more
  • Not matching
    I’ve been with utilita for years now and this is the first issue I’ve had. ….. the app is staying the same - usage is not going down even though I’ve... see more
  • Not matching
    Rebecca I’ve put a £5 on about 20 mins ago so just waiting to see if this goes on see more
  • Not matching
    vicsterb38 That is strange! Do you mind me asking how long you have had and used and been topping up via the app for? Thanks, ​​​​​​​Rebecca see more
  • Not matching
    Rebecca I put £7 on Wednesday checked meter an hour later and it still hadn’t appeared. I then checked it yesterday morning before I went out at had... see more
  • Not matching
    vicsterb38 Hello there! 😀 The app is not always 100% accurate, it does disclaim that it's based on as accurate smart meter mirroring as possible,... see more
No Recent Activity