New to the Community
This is the place where you can introduce yourself, find out what the Community is all about and read our guidelines.
Forum banner picture

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 86
    Given: 130

Introduce yourself!
    09-11-20 , 14:29

Hi everyone,

A very warm welcome to the Utilita Community. I’m Rebecca and I am your Community Manager πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘‹

It’s my job as Community Manager to help make sure our Community is a welcoming, friendly and supportive place for you – I am always happy to help and am here weekdays.

So, a little more about me – I have worked for Utilita for 6 years, and absolutely love working here. I have always had a passion for Customer Experience. In my spare time, I love to watch re-runs of F.R.I.E.N.D.S, cook, and I’ve been a skier since the age of 11. I enjoy chick-flick classic films such as Legally Blonde and The Devil Wears Prada, however I am also a massive fan of Marvel films!

I’d really love to hear from all of you, so if you’d like to, please say hello below in this thread, and here are a few ideas to get you going:
    ​​​​​​​

• Your first name
    • Any interests you have
    • How long you have been a customer with Utilita (or if you are a non-customer & wanted to come and check out the Community)

I’m really looking forward to getting to know you all better and hearing your feedback/input within the Community moving forward.

​​​​​​​Thanks,
    Rebecca​​​​​​​
    Last edited by Rebecca; 11-11-20 at 14:25.