New to the Community
This is the place where you can introduce yourself, find out what the Community is all about and read our guidelines.
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Level 1
    @Rebecca hi. Yes quite lng. I'm full of cold at present unfortunately. πŸ˜• If from Ayrshire originally. Hmm. Like doing a bit of baking. Done some rock painting. Love collecting sea glass. Watching movies going for walks. How about yourself
    Level 1
    I’m jane and was wondering if anyone could help with the energy voucher that I have lost in my email please
    Head of Community
    @Janewinstanley Hello! Sorry to hear this! As this is a customer service enquiry (as your account will need to be accessed) - it would need to be a case of calling in or using our live chat service πŸ˜€
    I am your Community Manager! πŸ˜€

To post a new thread about anything you like click here

Feel free to message me any time by clicking here
    πŸ€—
    Head of Community
    @Katkin Oh no! So much cold and flu going about at the moment! Lots of warm soup and cuppas I say! β˜•πŸ΅

Oh love those hobbies! I love travelling whether it be in the UK or outside of it. Love nature, so as many walks as I can get out on seeing nature makes me happy! I like cooking new recipes and I do like a bit of a Netflix session, I would be lying if I said I didn't! Also enjoy some DIY and painting. I love sprucing my home up πŸ˜€

Are you enjoying any new movies or series recently?
    Head of Community
    @Solu WOW that is a huge move! Never visited Newcastle but it's on my list! I hear it's great up there! I am based down south near Southampton!

I hope you enjoy the Community, do have a look around and let me know any feedback you have! πŸ€—
    Level 1
    Hey there. Yeah that time o year though.
    I like trying new recipes if they are nice some look nice in pics but don't taste so nice an then it just a waste of time an moneyπŸ™„. Tried a biscoff cheese cake last week was nice but bit sweet. Don't think I would make again.
    Love going for walks to. Don't have many people to join me though my husband not a fan., πŸ™ƒ.
    Watched the Geoff dalmeer serious. What a horrible person. Wonder how people become like he did. Watched bullet train movie at weekend. Not sure I was a fan x
    Last edited by Katkin; 17-10-22 at 18:05.
    Level 1
    Hello Rebecca Long time no speak. Hope all is well with you and Bill the Boss. I'm still having my late nights out in Lincoln. Tc Babe
    Head of Community
    @Adrianjhughes Ahhhhhhhh Adrian! It is SO SO nice to hear from you!

How on earth are you? I am so pleased you are still having your nights out, It does not shock me, party animal that you are!

I am so glad you have seen the community and joined as a member, that way we can stay in touch!

Rebecca
    Level 1
    Hiya i am Kym
    I live in Liverpool have been with Utilita for decades now would never change

Utilita are a great company for Electric and Gas

But are diabolical for the Wallet saving's
    I have been trying to claim mine back for 15Days now
    On the phone some days just on an hour
    I am on the phone to them again now
    so annoyed i saved this way πŸ˜₯
    Head of Community
    @Kym Hello Kym πŸ˜€

Welcome - I am pleased to e-meet you πŸ˜€

Oh no I am so sorry to hear this, can you send me a direct mail with your customer reference number and/or full address and best contact number. You can find how to direct mail me in my signature!
Reply to Thread