New to the Community
This is the place where you can introduce yourself, find out what the Community is all about and read our guidelines.
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Head of Community
    @Robert2103 Hi there Robert! A warm welcome to the Community! Where abouts are you from? Hope you are keeping well? 😊
    I am your Community Manager! πŸ˜€

To post a new thread about anything you like click here

Feel free to message me any time by clicking here
    πŸ€—
    Level 1
    Hello im eck i live in paisley i have been with utilita for a few years now and think they are the worst company out
    Level 1
    hello..my name is Daniel and I have a problem .... when I moved into the house where I live, the owner said that I have a smart meter and it is billed directly ... I tried to create an account on My utilita ... but I did not succeed because it tells me that the reference number is wrong...even though it was on the invoice...how can I solve this...I called Utilita but nothing good happened to be helped...and there would be another small problem. .I do not speak english well...
    thank you for your understanding... and I'm waiting for an answer or help to create an account on My Utilita... I specify that the house is connected to gas and electricity at Utilita
    @Rebecca
    hi my name is mike.

my account has just been activated so i will have a look at the forum , and post any queries shortly
    yours mike,
    Head of Community
    michaelfoden Hi Mike 😊 a very warm welcome to you! How are you? Did you have a nice festive period and new year?

Do take the time to look around the community and let me know what you think.

A few articles you may find helpful and want to bookmark/favourite are:

Help & Support Mega Digest

Help & Support Board

Let me know how you get on 😊
    Level 1
    My name is Abe and have been with utilitta since some yrs ago.
    Last edited by Abenezer; 13-01-23 at 05:21.
    Level 1
    I have currently an issues with utilia. As a pay as u go customer i topped up Β£80 for gas and the balance could not be reademmed into the metere. I called utilitta about this issue and after long waiting mnts the phone line picked up. They told me that they would raise up the issue to a speciaist team promissing to resolve the issue. Up to today, waiting more than two weeks, no response. I contacted them again and the same response was given. I do not really know what to do. The other issue is about the governement energy support voucher. they send the voucher by email but not working. I also contacted them regarding this issue but still not resolved. I really want from anyone about similar isuue with advise and support. Thanks.
    Level 1
    @Rebecca I have been without electricity since moving in to my property on November the 10th. At first I could not find my supplier. Octopus energy informed me it was utilita. On phoning and after days and days I got through to you. At first you disputed you were my suppliers. Then weeks later admitted your my suppliers. Call centre in South Africa near to useless. So I had no option but to approach the energy ombudsman. Within a few hours I had a call from Winchester head office. I was put onto gas supply on 15 th of Dec. It was found that the previous Tennant had not given any final readings. Unable as had died. After local housing association had finish work they also did not give any readings. On inspecting my meter there was at least 30 pounds on the meter I was allowed to keep. So have to ration my use seeing as gas needs electricity to work I have to ration that also. Forcing me to stay with friends and family. I have had the property for three months unable to fully live there. I was informed the Meter can not be changed due to on going work held up by asbestosis. Was even sent a letter by utilita I could be charged for this work. Informed the engineers it would be too dangerous for them. Engineering dept at very helpful I must admit get more sense than from the call centre. I sense they are as accesoarated by the call centre as much as I am. But do not expressly say this. I was promised a temporary key for electricity would be sent out from the 15 th of Dec. None came. Engineers promised in Jan I would get one in five days. None came. Received an e mail that a voucher was awarded to me to make up for lost months and up til March. I only had to take a letter and key and voucher to the nearest shop. Without a key or a voucher not possible. Finally days after getting through to call centre and being told my voucher not reddened I informed them that no key or voucher had arrived. And due to them getting my address wrong multiple times no such items received. The lady asked me to give code on my gas meter while I was physically at my property with my head stuck under a sink cupboard. I was informed that I was not in my property. Even asked if utilitta was my supplier. Even though minutes earlier in formed that it was their meter. Apparently the super GPS system only works on postcodes. The lady told me that I was at house number 9 in my street. Not at flat number 9 in my block of flats.vshe was adamant that I was elsewhere, while I was in my flat. She was so flummoxed that to solve the problem she thought best to end the call. Very helpful. So now not only do I only have arationable amount of electricity. unable to run my gas. But no way to top up electo
    Head of Community
    @Antony721 I am sorry to hear this! Do you have any correspondence from Utilita like an email or letter - it should have a customer refence number on there - do you have anything like this?
Reply to Thread