New to the Community
This is the place where you can introduce yourself, find out what the Community is all about and read our guidelines.
Forum banner picture
  • Join Date: Oct 2021
    Posts: 3
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

    08-10-21

    Hi, I'm John, live in Rotherham, England and have recently changed to Utilita for both Gas and Electric.
  • Join Date: Dec 2020
    Posts: 48
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 6

    11-10-21

    Quote Originally Posted by portarri View Post
    Hi, I'm John, live in Rotherham, England and have recently changed to Utilita for both Gas and Electric.

    Hi John @portarri ,

    Its very nice to meet you, Welcome to the community please feel free to get involved in any conversation or start one of your own :) We also have a weekly quiz.

    We would love to hear more about your interests and hobbies.

    Kind Regards
    Dean
  • Join Date: Nov 2020
    Posts: 302
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 175
    Given: 235

    12-10-21

    Quote Originally Posted by portarri View Post
    Hi, I'm John, live in Rotherham, England and have recently changed to Utilita for both Gas and Electric.

    Morning John! πŸ€— - YES ditto what @Dean has said - we would LOVE to know a little more about you!

    What are your hobbies/interests? πŸ€©πŸ€—

    You can find the latest quiz that @Dean mentioned here! πŸ˜€

    Rebecca, your Community Manager
  • Join Date: Oct 2021
    Posts: 2
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

    13-10-21

    @Rebecca i have just moved into a property and need the meters topped up until I get paid on the 23rd I need a contact number for utilita
  • Join Date: Dec 2020
    Posts: 48
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 6

    13-10-21

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarahjane73 View Post
    @Rebeccai have just moved into a property and need the meters topped up until I get paid on the 23rd I need a contact number for utilita

    Hi @Sarahjane73,

    Welcome to the Utilita Community,
    ​​​​​​​Our customer service number is 0345 207 2000,

    We would love to hear more about you, where are you from and what are your interests :)

    Kind Regards
    ​​​​​​​Dean
  • Join Date: Nov 2020
    Posts: 302
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 175
    Given: 235

    13-10-21

    @Sarahjane73 Morning Sarah! Welcome to the community! @Dean has popped the number there for you under your post πŸ˜€

    How are you? We'd love to hear more about you! Where abouts are you from and do you have any interests or hobbies? 🀩
  • Join Date: Oct 2021
    Posts: 2
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

    13-10-21

    @Rebecca I have been very ill lately I've got COPD disease and a bad kidney infection but luckily it has been really hard as I'd only just returned to my job as a food quality inspection controller at sisters foods in RF Brookes in Rogerstone, I thought great after a terrible 6-8 years of nursing my mam through dementia she passed a few years ago I've dragged my feet but my mental health is bipolar but I'm medicated and doing well however now with the help of my specialists I would like to go back to work but it's looking unlikely now due to the COPD I'm gutted but my health has to come first so I'm taking care of myself and I'm moving to a lovely house though so onwards and upwards thanks
  • Join Date: Nov 2020
    Posts: 302
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 175
    Given: 235

    15-10-21

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarahjane73 View Post
    @Rebecca I have been very ill lately I've got COPD disease and a bad kidney infection but luckily it has been really hard as I'd only just returned to my job as a food quality inspection controller at sisters foods in RF Brookes in Rogerstone, I thought great after a terrible 6-8 years of nursing my mam through dementia she passed a few years ago I've dragged my feet but my mental health is bipolar but I'm medicated and doing well however now with the help of my specialists I would like to go back to work but it's looking unlikely now due to the COPD I'm gutted but my health has to come first so I'm taking care of myself and I'm moving to a lovely house though so onwards and upwards thanks

    I am so so pleased to hear things are on the up after what sounds like an incredibly challenging time.
    ​​​​​​​
    We are always here for a natter or to support you here on the Community.

    Your new house sounds ideal and a very exciting new chapter for you πŸ’—πŸ˜

    Please do let us know how the house move goes. There is a really handy thread on here about moving home, it may very well help! You can find it here

    If you need anything else, just give me a shout. Lovely to e-meet you! 🀩

    ​​​​​​​Rebecca, your Community Manager
  • Join Date: Nov 2021
    Posts: 6
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 6

    2 Weeks Ago

    Hi everyone
    My names Suzan I've been with Utilita for approximately 3 years. I love watching winter dramas snuggled up with a throw/duvet. I have four grown girls n 6 grandchildren I’m very family orientated love having my family down especially during Summer times when we all get together have barbecues music playing kids having fun that real summertime vibes.
  • Join Date: Nov 2020
    Posts: 302
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 175
    Given: 235

    1 Week Ago

    Quote Originally Posted by Suzan View Post
    Hi everyone
    My names Suzan I've been with Utilita for approximately 3 years. I love watching winter dramas snuggled up with a throw/duvet. I have four grown girls n 6 grandchildren I’m very family orientated love having my family down especially during Summer times when we all get together have barbecues music playing kids having fun that real summertime vibes.

    Welcome Suzan πŸ€—

    Awh lovely - that sounds so sweet with your girls and grandchildren!

    Oh snap, I do love a good snuggle up with my candles, throws and fluffy socks at this time of year!

    3 years is a long time, so pleased to hear you are a long standing customer. You'll certainly be very helpful for our members asking questions, that's for sure!

    Feel free to post more on the community - our Off Topic page is particularly fun!

    Where about's in the UK are you from?

    Rebecca, your Community Manager πŸ˜€