New to the Community
This is the place where you can introduce yourself, find out what the Community is all about and read our guidelines.
Forum banner picture
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 148
    Given: 215

13-09-21

@ScottishBoy24 Hello! You should have that rescheduled as you have quite rightly mentioned. When is the date moved to? All that will happen is you will be safe on credit mode (which we enable for your benefit so you do not go off supply at any point during the time your communications are not 100% right). As soon as you have the engineer visit on the rescheduled appointment this will be sorted out! πŸ˜€ I hope this makes sense?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 7

4 Weeks Ago

@Rebecca sorry ive just saw this the appointment was scheduled for today for a pm appointment im just waiting for them now hopefully the issue will be sorted out and hopefully the engineer will turn up
    Last edited by ScottishBoy24; 4 Weeks Ago at 13:15. Reason: forgot to add a word
    Thumbs Up

4 Weeks Ago

@ScottishBoy24 OK! Keep in touch on what happens! πŸ‘
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 7

4 Weeks Ago

@Rebecca the engineer has been rescheduled again to monday between 9am and 1pm this is becoming a massive inconvenience im having to stay in all the time for an engineer that doesnt turn up how do i raise a complaint ?
    Thumbs Up

4 Weeks Ago

Quote Originally Posted by ScottishBoy24 View Post
    @Rebecca the engineer has been rescheduled again to monday between 9am and 1pm this is becoming a massive inconvenience im having to stay in all the time for an engineer that doesnt turn up how do i raise a complaint ?

Hello! I can totally understand that, it has not been a straight forward journey for you at all has it. I really do hope they visit today. I will pop you a private mail in the meantime, as I am keen to get your account number so I can take a look into your account to see what has gone on.

​​​​​​​Rebecca 😊
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

2 Weeks Ago

@Rebecca ,good evening.I just joined your forum
    ​​​​​​​
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 6

2 Weeks Ago

Hello @broadbean ,

Welcome to the Community, Rebecca is currently on holiday and will be back next week.

We would love to get to hear more about yourself and your hobbies and interests. πŸ˜„

Kind Regards
    ​​​​​​​Dean
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

2 Weeks Ago

Hello my name is Sean I have only been a Utilita customer for 6 days and finding the information on the app very usefull and on the website. My interests are computers, films, theatre, music (lisening to)
    Thumbs Up

1 Week Ago

@dragen Welcome Dragen!! What specifically in computers do you enjoy? And what are some of your favorite films? πŸ€— 🀩

So pleased so hear you are getting on well as a new customer. The Help and Support board here is really useful and you can use the search bar on the home page for anything you are looking for too. πŸ˜€
    Thumbs Up

1 Week Ago

@broadbean Hello! A very very warm welcome to the Community, as @Dean has also said πŸ˜€

How are you? We would love to hear a little more about you? Where abouts in the UK are you from, how long have you been a Utilita customer, and have you any interests/hobbies? 🀩

Look forward to hearing more about you!

​​​​​​​Rebecca