Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    @Rebecca ive just checked and i have an email frm they in my spam saying they will contact me back once the app team have got back to them ..it doesnt mention any information is needed from me? .
    Community Manager
    Hi @Jobie,

Rebecca is currently on leave I have liaised with the colleague that sent you the email and they have advised me they will be emailing you again regarding this.

Regards Dean
    Head of Community
    @Jobie Hey there! Thanks for your message - and I can see that Dean kindly picked up your last message in my absence.

Please let me know if there is anything else you need.

Thanks,
    Rebecca
    I am your Community Manager! 😀

To post a new thread about anything you like click here

Feel free to message me any time by clicking here
    🤗
    @Dean @Rebecca
    Had enough of all this now its just getting dragged out!
    In replys frm you both you both imply that i have received several emails and they are having to resend them ...this is either lies frm you to me or lies from them to you...
    12th and 22nd march is when ive received them
    and the last one is just pointless! Asking for the meter serial number when its on my bill on the app and a pic of the meter!
    The issue ive raised is that the app wasnt updating new bills etc didnt even deduct my warm home discount but funny enough when i raised the issue it suddenly updates! ...
    I want a response over my email i sent addressed to you @Rebecca over all the late payments ive received...Can this be sorted ASAP or i will be taking this further!
    Head of Community
    @Jobie Hi there - As mentioned, I had escalated this on your behalf as your community manager. I myself do not provide direct customer service - and had escalated this to Ash on our Customer Experience Team - who has confirmed that the late payment fees would be wavered as they did not apply given these were issues down to the app. I am pleased to hear the app is fixed now, and I can confirm that was down to Ash on our Customer Experience Team flagging this and raising it to our App Team.

In regards to the email you had sent me, as mentioned, I has forwarded this to Ash and our App Team to look into - to which Ash had responded to you, as you had mentioned you do not wish to be called.

Please can you confirm what is outstanding - and I can escalate this today for you on your behalf.

Thanks,
    Rebecca
Reply to Thread