New to the Community
This is the place where you can introduce yourself, find out what the Community is all about and read our guidelines.
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Level 1
    @Rebecca Hi Rebecca I've been with Utilita about 8 years now. I have a question is it possible to get the Warm Home Discount credited to my Gas account I am on pre-payment smart meters.
    Level 1
    Hi My name is Fiona am a full time mum I have been with utilita for over 4 years now have had a Few problems especially with my gas previously but things are ok now.
    Level 2
    Hi, I am Julie live on my own and am disabled, Utilita have been a Godsend to me through this cost of living crisis as I have had to use emergency credit and power up a few times, this has helped me immensely!
    Thankyou Utilita!!
    Head of Community
    @Joojoo Hello there! A warm welcome to the Community! That is so great to hear!

Where abouts are you from? It is a pleasure to have you as a new community member here!

Rebecca
    I am your Community Manager! πŸ˜€

To post a new thread about anything you like click here

Feel free to message me any time by clicking here
    πŸ€—
    Head of Community
    @Fiona Hello! A really big warm welcome to the community!

That is a shame to hear but I am glad they have been put right.

How are you finding the community? And where abouts are you from?

Feel free to check out all the different boards and answer other member questions where you feel you know the answers πŸ˜€
    Head of Community
    @Fluffy72 Hello! It is indeed! You can now switch credit between meters! Check out our post on how to do this and how it works here! πŸ˜€
    Hiya my name is Cherylle Veasey iv been with utilta since 2014.Never had any problems at all.
    @Rebecca the switch is great to use especially with receiving the gov payment scheme.I use more gas that electric so it works for me.I tried it last Thursday I moved 40 to my savings then transferred it to my gas account it just didn't appear so I left it a day thinking it whould come on but no so then I rang costumer service I had to wait a while I rang about 8 Monday morning it did take an hour but the lady at the other end was lovely she checked my account and of course it was my fault I'd sent the gas over and then sent it back.So we had a good laugh about it but the lady was lovely.I fully get that people are looseing patients for the wait time but in all fairness if you employed more staff then the energy prices whould have to increase..Alot of These problems are coming from government and not transfering on dates. I can only say iv been with the company a very long time and have no problems with the company.
    Head of Community
    @Chez1962 Hello! Really great to read this - We really have been working hard to get this implemented for customers. Especially with the EBSS payments going to the electricity meters where consumers have electricity but not all have gas. And absolutely right, I think we are all using our gas way more in these low temperatures.

I am so pleased that you are enjoying it and it was sorted for you! Have you watched the help video and thread on the credit transfer feature - the video is handy to watch whilst grasping the hang of it for the first time 😊

You can find that help thread here

Really great to have you as a new member, and please do feel free to post any helpful info for the rest of the members here on the community what with being a long standing knowledgeable customer, as well as answering any questions you see being posted! I love to see that as your community manager. This is a place for you - our members to talk amongst each other πŸ˜€

Let me know how you get on with your next credit transfer!
    Level 1
    @Rebecca
    Hi I'm Robert, I have been with utilita for 3 years
Reply to Thread