Off Topic
The place for you to share and discuss your interests and hobbies. Fancy discussing tech, music, games, TV and more? It's all here.
Forum banner picture
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 175
    Given: 235

What books have you guys been enjoying during lockdown?
    11-12-20

Happy Friday to all our Community members! 😍

Now we have more time on our hands with the lockdown restrictions, sometimes it's nice to get a break from the TV and get stuck into a good book! (Not to mention saves money on energy costs).

I don't know about you, but reading a good book allows me to almost escape to an alternative parallel universe, which can be nice with the year we have all had! There's something so lovely about grabbing a cuppa, snuggling on down on the sofa with a blanket and getting stuck into your chosen story! πŸ“š πŸ€—

Here are three books that I have loved!

1. Where the crawdads sing

2. Little Fires Everywhere

3. Big Little Lies

Have you been enjoying any book recently? Or have you got any all-time favourite books that you'd recommend?

Share your recommendations below!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pexels-vincenzo-malagoli-1550648 (1).jpg 
Views:	665 
Size:	363.1 KB 
ID:	12
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 68
    Given: 28

11-12-20

@Rebecca I’m not a massive reader as I can’t concentrate long enough but I love an audio book. Interesting reads are almost anything by Bill Bryson but in particular β€˜road to little dribbling.’

β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹πŸ€š
    Thumbs Up

16-12-20

@Anna I know you are a book lover, what are your ultimate top 3 favorite books you have read? 😍

Rebecca
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 17

16-12-20

well i can't remember the titles but Martina Cole and Karen Slaughter are my fav novelists as well as Stephen king 😊
    Thumbs Up

16-12-20

Quote Originally Posted by Anna View Post
    well i can't remember the titles but Martina Cole and Karen Slaughter are my fav novelists as well as Stephen king 😊

Fabulous, do let me know once you start reading 'Where the Crawdads Sing' - I think you will love it 😍