New to the Community
This is the place where you can introduce yourself, find out what the Community is all about and read our guidelines.
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Head of Community
    Name:  Auto Pay_Trial_Image.png
Views: 5588
Size:  291.1 KB

As part of our customer trial for our new Auto Pay feature within My Utilita – this page is your go to place to leave us feedback as a trialist. We want to know the good, the bad, and everything in between! Your feedback will play an integral part in how we pick up on potential issues and improvements that can be made.

Please use the comments section below to feedback your experience of using Auto Pay – we really would love to hear what you think, including any improvements we can make.

In addition, please feel free to post any questions in the comments and we’ll get back to you.

Auto Pay FAQs

Who can set-up an Auto Pay?
    You’ll need to be a Pay As You Go customer with an electricity smart meter installed in your home to use Auto Pay.

How do I set-up an Auto Pay?
    Visit the Payments page from the bottom navigation and select ‘Auto Pay’. Choose your electricity or gas (you’ll need to set-up these separately if you have both) and then select an amount that will be credited to your meter when your balance reaches £2.

Finally, select the payment card that you’d like to use to pay for your Auto Pay and you’re done! If you need to change your Auto Pay in the future, simply visit the same Auto Pay page.

How do I cancel an Auto Pay?
    If you need to cancel your Auto Pay, you can do this at any time on the Auto Pay page. Just select the trash icon on your Auto Pay to delete it.

What happens when my Auto Pay is successful?
    The meter you have chosen will be credited with the amount you selected during set-up.

We’ll let you know by email, SMS and an app notification once your meter has been credited successfully.

What happens if my Auto Pay fails?
    If your Auto Pay fails for any reason, we’ll let you know by email, SMS and an app notification.

Please note – if it fails, you may need to top-up your meter in the normal way with My Utilita to make sure your meter doesn’t go off supply.

What if I don’t have enough funds in my bank account?
    If your Auto Pay fails because you don’t have enough funds in your bank account, you’ll need to top-up normally to get your meter balance above £2.

Once your balance is over £2, your Auto Pay will work as normal. If your Auto Pay fails for any reason, we’ll let you know by email, SMS and an app notification.

What happens if I delete the App?
    If you delete your My Utilita account, any Auto Pay you have set-up will be automatically deleted too.

Can my bank account go overdrawn?
    Auto Pay is paid with your bank card, so you’ll never go overdrawn accidently.
    I am your Community Manager! 😀

To post a new thread about anything you like click here

Feel free to message me any time by clicking here
    🤗
  • 8 Replies

Level 1
    @Rebecca just received my invite to try out auto pay, as per usual with My Utilita I found it so straight forward to use it now means I don't have to keep an eye on my ihd or lookout for emails telling me I'm running low on credit, brilliant idea
    Head of Community
    @SteveR So pleased to hear this! Thank you so much for leaving feedback in regards to this trial. That is exactly what we wanted for customers when we thought up this new feature.

Please keep us updated - we love hearing your feedback!

Thanks,
    Rebecca - Your Community Manager
    Level 3
    @Rebecca please can you send invitation or something for auto pay I followed the instructions given above but my app is not showing the auto pay option.
    Head of Community
    @PotNoodles Oh nooo! I am sorry to hear that! I will need to inform the Trial Team - can you private mail me by clicking here your customer reference number and full address - then I can get them to look into why the instructions are not working for you.

Thanks,
    Rebecca
    Level 3
    I've received the invite I'll give it a go, many thanks 🙂
    Head of Community
    @PotNoodles Cannot wait to hear your feedback 😀
    Level 3
    I posted a reply on another thread, it's great and I'm very greatfull many thanks to Utilita.
    Head of Community
    @PotNoodles Great to hear! Glad I could get you onto this trial 😀
Reply to Thread