New to the Community
This is the place where you can introduce yourself, find out what the Community is all about and read our guidelines.
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Level 3
    @Dean

Hi Dean,

That's lovely to hear you spent Christmas with your daughter. How was it?
    I spent it with my parents, we watched lots of great movies, played board games and ate! It was a very welcomed break as this year has been a bit of a roller coaster.

Also Happy New Year!!!!
    What did people do to celebrate? We watched Jools Holland which was really special.
    Level 2
    Hi! I'm Gunnersaurus.

I've previously been a customer with Utilita but I moved home and it seemed easier at the time to remain with my current supplier.

Topping up and such used to be much easier with your App & services. At my earliest opportunity I will be switching back!

I think this is a lovely idea to have a Community forum, I will be sure to let you guys know if I need any help switching.

Thank you! :)
    Head of Community
    Hi! I'm Gunnersaurus.

I've previously been a customer with Utilita but I moved home and it seemed easier at the time to remain with my current supplier.

Topping up and such used to be much easier with your App & services. At my earliest opportunity I will be switching back!

I think this is a lovely idea to have a Community forum, I will be sure to let you guys know if I need any help switching.

Thank you! ο˜ƒ

Hello @gunnersaurus - How are you? Welcome to the Community! That's so nice to hear your lovely feedback! As you have been in your new property a little while now, I would suggest just signing up the normal way via our website here: https://join.utilita.co.uk/

Shout if you have any more Qs πŸ€—

Rebecca
    Level 1
    Hi all! I'm Abbey, I've been with Utilita for a couple of years as a smart pre-pay meter fixed multiple issues for me as someone who finds getting to the shop difficult (now basically impossible). I'm interested in computers as well as a lot of arts and crafts - sewing, quilting, hand embroidery. I'm currently doing an open university degree and I have a lovely cat who likes to poke her nose in everything I'm doing!
    Head of Community
    Hi @abbeym395 welcome to the Utilita Community :) Great that you're getting the benefits of the smart meter, yes getting out to do just about anything is a struggle at the moment. You're obviously extremely creative over a range of mediums and I bet it's a great hobby to have over the cold Winter months.
    Head of Community
    Hi all! I'm Abbey, I've been with Utilita for a couple of years as a smart pre-pay meter fixed multiple issues for me as someone who finds getting to the shop difficult (now basically impossible). I'm interested in computers as well as a lot of arts and crafts - sewing, quilting, hand embroidery. I'm currently doing an open university degree and I have a lovely cat who likes to poke her nose in everything I'm doing!

Hey @abbeym395 πŸ‘‹ How are you?

A very warm welcome to our new Utilita Community! So thrilled to have you as one of our new members.

I bet, especially in these circumstances! The app is so handy for being able to top-up remotely. I like to top-up from the comfort of my sofa whilst watching my favorite Netflix series 😁

That is such great news about your open university degree! Do you mind me asking what you are studying? I did a Marketing with HR degree & graduated in 2012, and loved it.

Sooo great to hear you are creative. We also have some like minded creatives here @watercolour @Tillymint @Storm

I know @Tillymint also loves cats! 😍😺 what is he/she's name? You may like our festive pets post, lots of pictures of cute pets including cats! (and some of our members cats in the comments thread) here
    Level 7
    Hi @abbeym395 I have a sewing machine and have never used it because I just can’t thread the thing lol. I would desperately love to be able to use it. What type of cat do you have? I’m not sure what breed my cat is but she is black and white and very fluffy.

🀚
    Level 1
    @Russell Yeah, the hobbies help keep housebound-me sane!

Hey @abbeym395 πŸ‘‹ How are you?

A very warm welcome to our new Utilita Community! So thrilled to have you as one of our new members.

I bet, especially in these circumstances! The app is so handy for being able to top-up remotely. I like to top-up from the comfort of my sofa whilst watching my favorite Netflix series 😁

That is such great news about your open university degree! Do you mind me asking what you are studying? I did a Marketing with HR degree & graduated in 2012, and loved it.

Sooo great to hear you are creative. We also have some like minded creatives here @watercolour @Tillymint @Storm

I know @Tillymint also loves cats! 😍😺 what is he/she's name? You may like our festive pets post, lots of pictures of cute pets including cats! (and some of our members cats in the comments thread) here

My cats name is Ceefa :D She's a black, domestic shorthair (although on the long side of that) and a rescue who wouldn't let anyone near her for a very long time!

I'm doing Computing and IT, on my first module for now although nearly finished with it! It's been amazing as a source of purpose, even when stuck in hospital.
    @Tillymint Sewing machines are definitely tricky beasts at first. See above about the cat!
    Head of Community
    abbeym395 Sounds so interesting and I am so glad to hear it's been a source of purpose, and I am sorry to hear you are/have been in hospital. Sending you the warmest wishes and speedy recovery. πŸ’›

This Community should not phase you then πŸ˜€, in terms of it's layout and functionality. Forums are becoming more and more popular again. I am 31 and they always seemed a bit antient when I was younger but a lot of companies are adapting to using these as a place to create a customer community, which is such a lovely idea, we are excited for this to grown and evolve!

I can see your cat in your profile image now, she is beautiful 😍

Rebecca
    Level 7
    @Russell Yeah, the hobbies help keep housebound-me sane!

My cats name is Ceefa ο˜€ She's a black, domestic shorthair (although on the long side of that) and a rescue who wouldn't let anyone near her for a very long time!

I'm doing Computing and IT, on my first module for now although nearly finished with it! It's been amazing as a source of purpose, even when stuck in hospital.
    @Tillymint Sewing machines are definitely tricky beasts at first. See above about the cat!
    @abbeym395 hope you are ok and home from hospital soon. I think I just need some patience with the sewing machine 🀣

Love your cats name, my cat is called Mollie and she is a bit of a princess but very cuddly!
Reply to Thread