New to the Community
This is the place where you can introduce yourself, find out what the Community is all about and read our guidelines.
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Head of Community
    Quote Originally Posted by kkamaleshkar View Post
    @Rebecca
    Hello,

I am Kamal, new customer to Utilita from Bradford.

Happy to join the club and explore more options in Utilita.

Helllllooooo @kkamaleshkar πŸ˜€

Soooo nice to e-meet you! Welcome to Utilita and welcome to the Utilita Community!

We would love to hear a but more about you! What are your hobbies?

We have something very exciting for you to get involved in with the Community next week - an exclusive community member opportunity! Keep your eyes peeled on the 'Latest Discussions' board on the home page! πŸ˜€

Rebecca - your Community Manager 🀩
    Level 1
    @Rebecca thank you I am from Glasgow but live in livingston now my husband was in the army for 22yrs so we travelled a lot we have 4 children born in Glasgow Singapore Edinburgh Germany I will have a look at your book recommendation live a good reas
    Head of Community
    @Betsie Oh wow - it sounds like you have had such an interesting life! Where is your favorite placed you've lived?

I have been to both Glasgow and Edinburgh - and I have to say, I find Glasgow to have more charm, the people of Glasgow are so so friendly and made me feel so welcome! πŸ˜€ Edinburgh is undeniably beautiful though and the people there are also very nice.

Yes, please do let me know what you think of the book! It has had rave reviews and been top on the New York Times best sellers list for quite a few years now! 😍

Also, we have a Members Only Utilita Trial to get involved in if that is something you were interested in. It's for our new Broadband Service we are trialing. As part of the trial, you get free broadband until November. You can find out more here!
    πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’ ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’

Want to take part in our Members ONLY Customer Broadband Trial? πŸ€©β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹
    Click here to read more!
Reply to Thread