New to the Community
This is the place where you can introduce yourself, find out what the Community is all about and read our guidelines.
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
  • Val's Avatar
    Level 4
    Hi
    I have been with Utilita a year now and am pleased with the service. I do have a problem though, with the savings facility. I saved my target of Β£100, and when I tried to use my savings to top up it works fine on the gas but not the electric. I have to top up gas then ring up Utilita customer service to get it transferred to electric. I do not always have time to do that. This problem has been reported three times by phone but has never been resolved. It has made me distrustful of the savings plan.
    ​​​​​​​I would be interested in comments? Val.
  • Rebecca's Avatar
    Head of Community
    Quote Originally Posted by Val View Post
    Hi
    I have been with Utilita a year now and am pleased with the service. I do have a problem though, with the savings facility. I saved my target of Β£100, and when I tried to use my savings to top up it works fine on the gas but not the electric. I have to top up gas then ring up Utilita customer service to get it transferred to electric. I do not always have time to do that. This problem has been reported three times by phone but has never been resolved. It has made me distrustful of the savings plan.
    ​​​​​​​I would be interested in comments? Val.

    Hello Val! Thank you very much for your feedback - and I do apologise that this has not been fixed yet.

    It's so helpful receiving feedback like this, as it allows us to take this away and investigate it to see if it's account specific or across the whole of the app within the savings part.

    Please can I ask you to send me a direct private mail - I can then feed this back to the App Team and get this investigated!

    To private mail me - please click here

    Thanks as always!
    Rebecca, your Community Manager πŸ™‚
  • Trisha's Avatar
    Level 1
    @Rebecca . My name is Patricia. I have been with Utilita for 7 years now. I am a befriender for a local charity for the over 55,s.
  • Rebecca's Avatar
    Head of Community
    Quote Originally Posted by Trisha View Post
    @Rebecca. My name is Patricia. I have been with Utilita for 7 years now. I am a befriender for a local charity for the over 55,s.

    Hello Patricia, lovely to e-meet you 🀩

    WOW - that is a long time, a long standing customer - it's so nice to hear from customers like yourself.

    That is such a great thing you do in your community! I bet it makes a huge difference, especially the hardships the last two years everyone has experienced!

    It's SO lovely to have you as a new member on the community. We cannot wait to hear more from you. Feel free to post anything you like and take a look at the array of conversation boards we have! If you fancy posting a recipe you have enjoyed - or a nice book you have read on the Off Topic board - or any advice to any Utilita customers regarding knowledge or information they may find handy on the Help and Support board - feel free!

    Do you have any hobbies you enjoy? We'd love to hear more about you! Also, where are you from? πŸ€—

    Hope you are enjoying the lovely sunshine? 🌻
  • kkamaleshkar's Avatar
    Level 1
    @Rebecca
    Hello,

    I am Kamal, new customer to Utilita from Bradford.

    Happy to join the club and explore more options in Utilita.
  • Betsie's Avatar
    Level 1
    @Rebecca my name is betsie I rejoined Utilita in July 2022 , I enjoy reading and watching TV soaps,and police dramas I live in Scotland and 74yrs old hope you are all well
  • Rebecca's Avatar
    Head of Community
    Quote Originally Posted by Betsie View Post
    @Rebecca my name is betsie I rejoined Utilita in July 2022 , I enjoy reading and watching TV soaps,and police dramas I live in Scotland and 74yrs old hope you are all well

    A very very warm welcome to you, @Betsie - let me start by saying what a lovely name you have! I really like it. It's so nice to hear you have come back to us! Would you mind me asking what made you decide to return?

    Oh I love Scotland, where abouts in Scotland are you from?

    Oh, a book recommendation for you - 'Where the Crawdads Sing' it's the best book I have read to date πŸ“• πŸ’›

    Rebecca - your Community Manager
  • Rebecca's Avatar
    Head of Community
    Quote Originally Posted by kkamaleshkar View Post
    @Rebecca
    Hello,

    I am Kamal, new customer to Utilita from Bradford.

    Happy to join the club and explore more options in Utilita.

    Helllllooooo @kkamaleshkar πŸ˜€

    Soooo nice to e-meet you! Welcome to Utilita and welcome to the Utilita Community!

    We would love to hear a but more about you! What are your hobbies?

    We have something very exciting for you to get involved in with the Community next week - an exclusive community member opportunity! Keep your eyes peeled on the 'Latest Discussions' board on the home page! πŸ˜€

    Rebecca - your Community Manager 🀩
  • Betsie's Avatar
    Level 1
    @Rebecca thank you I am from Glasgow but live in livingston now my husband was in the army for 22yrs so we travelled a lot we have 4 children born in Glasgow Singapore Edinburgh Germany I will have a look at your book recommendation live a good reas
  • Rebecca's Avatar
    Head of Community
    @Betsie Oh wow - it sounds like you have had such an interesting life! Where is your favorite placed you've lived?

    I have been to both Glasgow and Edinburgh - and I have to say, I find Glasgow to have more charm, the people of Glasgow are so so friendly and made me feel so welcome! πŸ˜€ Edinburgh is undeniably beautiful though and the people there are also very nice.

    Yes, please do let me know what you think of the book! It has had rave reviews and been top on the New York Times best sellers list for quite a few years now! 😍

    Also, we have a Members Only Utilita Trial to get involved in if that is something you were interested in. It's for our new Broadband Service we are trialing. As part of the trial, you get free broadband until November. You can find out more here!
    πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’ ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’

    Want to take part in our Members ONLY Customer Broadband Trial? πŸ€©β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹
    Click here to read more!
Reply to Thread