Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Level 1
    Hello, over the last few days, my gas usage has not shown the cost only the kwh used. Can someone tell me if there's a problem, the electricity usage is fine.
    thank you
    ​​​​​​​Denise
  • 11 Replies

Head of Community
    @DeniseLynn Hello! πŸ‘‹ Nice to hear from you, hope you're well?

Can I ask what you are viewing this usage on? App or In-Home Display? πŸ˜€
    πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’ ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’

Want to take part in our Members ONLY Customer Broadband Trial? πŸ€©β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹
    Click here to read more!
    Level 1
    @Rebecca hello how are you ? I'm using the app which I have on a couple of devices and both say the same. Also how will the Β£400 energy grant be applied to our accounts ?
    thank you
    ​​​​​​​Denise
    Last edited by DeniseLynn; 3 Weeks Ago at 12:03.
    Utilita have pulled a fast one. They have taken COST off the gas app so we cant monitor actual cost! KWH means nothing to me! I spoke and phoned Utilita on this..I havr been waiting a full week for a response (as promised), but nothing back. I feel they are hoping nobody will complain about this lack of transparency in the hope that they can move it onto ELECTRICITY too boosting profits as we wont know how much we have spent. Thus rendering the whole concept as NOT Smart! Very bad. The only thing you can do is use the desktop site....for the time being! Very very bad from Utilita.
    Head of Community
    @DeniseLynn How strange! If it is still only displaying the KwPh and not the actually monetary figure - please can you drop me a private mail with your account number and I can escalate this to my App Team for them to investigate?

Thanks,
    ​​​​​​​Rebecca
    Head of Community
    @Chrisheron Hello there - this is certainly not the case. If you could send me a private mail with your account number and some screen grabs with examples of this I can escalate this back into the business.

Thanks,
    Rebecca
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
    @Chrisheron Hello there - this is certainly not the case. If you could send me a private mail with your account number and some screen grabs with examples of this I can escalate this back into the business.

Thanks,
    Rebecca
    @Rebecca this certainly seems to be the case. Utilita do not need a screen shot as this approach has been launched across ALL platforms (as per original posters issue.) Fingers crossed, Utilita will see sense and re instate the COST function on the app.
    Head of Community
    @Chrisheron Ok Chris, I would still like to investigate this for you - especially as you are unhappy about it and raising it to me as your Community Manager. Please do drop me your details privately if you change your mind.

Thanks,
    Rebecca
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
    @Chrisheron Ok Chris, I would still like to investigate this for you - especially as you are unhappy about it and raising it to me as your Community Manager. Please do drop me your details privately if you change your mind.

Thanks,
    Rebecca
    @Rebecca both myself and the OP would like this investigated (therefore I havent 'changed my mind'. This facility does not allow screenshots to be copied to it. Please cpuld you advise on the reasons behind Utilita has taken of the COST function across all mobile platform apps as per OP original query. Thanks
    Head of Community
    @Chrisheron Hiya - I have gone back into the business and can confirm the cost function has not been removed.

You can attach a screen shot of this by selecting the image icon on the text bar where you type this comment πŸ˜€

Once I have that - I can then show this to our App Team and see what you'll need to do in order to bring the cost function information back.

​​​​​​​Thanks
Reply to Thread