If you have found your GEO In-Home-Display is not connecting to your SMETS1 smart meter, or displaying ‘No data’, here you will find the troubleshooting guide with actions to follow to connect the two.
Follow these simple steps:
1. First, unplug the Geo IHD from the mains, remove the batteries and wait at least 2 minutes. This would be the perfect moment to pop the kettle on. ☕
2. Make sure to place the Geo In-Home-Display as close to your electric smart meter as possible. 💻
3. By now you have your tea, and at least 2 minutes have passed. Place the batteries back in the display, and if using the mains, plug back in. 🔌
4. The Geo display will then show the word ‘connecting’ on the screen.
5. Please allow up to 24 hours for the connection process to complete, as this is the maximum time it can take.
6. Take a seat and enjoy your tea!
If after 24 hours the display and the smart meter are not connected, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org where this can be looked in to further by our specialist team.
Please include customer reference number, name, and contact number, and a brief description of the issue and any error message displayed on the screen.