Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1

E7 OffPeak not Activating

5 Days Ago

Hi, I am Keshil new to forum .
    Using Utilita with no problem in the past until a week ago or so. Cutting short a new smart meter
    was replaced because the screen being blank on the old one and ​OffPeak not activating. This was
    fixed, until 2 days ago, I had no hot water as it uses offPeak.Checked smartmeter looks fine. I checked
    last night to see wether it is an OffPeak problem,
    sure enough it is.
    ​​​​​​​ Will You fix this without having to phone trough loops then getting hunged up? Cheers
    ​​​
    ​​​ .
    Click below to see solutions
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 221
    Given: 258

Best Answer

1 Day Ago

@kesh123 So pleased to hear this Kesh, please keep me updated on this situation as I'd love to keep in the loop on how you are getting on your Customer Champion and Community Manager 😀

Just to let you know I have hidden/soft deleted your comment that contained your personal address/account number, as this can be dangerous to post on the public domain of the Community. If you could always send data sensitive info like that to me via private message in future that would be fab - just to protect yourself 🤗

Hope to hear some progress on the above from you soon - take care! 🤩
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 221
    Given: 258

4 Days Ago

@kesh123 Oh no! I am sorry to hear this Kesh! 😮

This is not something other members will be able to help with.

With this in mind, I think it's best you pop me your account number and/or full address and postcode via private message so I can escalate this back into this business on your behalf.

Rebecca - Your Community Manager
    Thumbs Up

3 Days Ago

@Rebecca Hi, the issue has now been raised by phone, thanks
    Thumbs Up

1 Day Ago

Issue was resolved remotely, Thanks