Off Topic
The place for you to share and discuss your interests and hobbies. Fancy discussing tech, music, games, TV and more? It's all here.
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Head of Community
    Name:  nick-fewings-oPVNGh0hzdI-unsplash.jpg
Views: 1376
Size:  1.20 MB
    SO, its nearly Halloween guys!! Who's excited πŸŽƒπŸ‘»πŸ§Ÿ

There are normally two kinds of people when it comes to Halloween... you either are all for it and get really into it – or you just do not even entertain it at all...

With life being rather dull to say the least the past couple of years – I have to say, the prospect of some fun and celebrating the hauntingly spectacular holiday does actually appeal to me this year... An excuse to dress up and get involved in the horror of Halloween, perhaps invite some friends over, have some snacks and drinks – why not! πŸ˜πŸ‘½πŸŽ‰πŸ˜ˆ

So – will you be getting involved and getting into the spooky spirit or will you be turning the lights off and pretending you’re not in? We want to know what your plans are!!

Let us know some of the following in the reply comments below πŸ‘‡

- Are you getting involved in Halloween this year?

- If so what will you be doing to celebrate? (trick or treating, house party, Halloween themed film night, family activity night?)

- If you plan to dress up – what are you dressing up as this year?

- Are you planning to carve a pumpkin this year? Or are you going Pumpkin picking which is very popular in recent years!

Name:  gabby-orcutt-Nu4u9g7Sgdw-unsplash.jpg
Views: 1274
Size:  1.14 MB

We will be posting more Halloween threads in the next week! Some of which include πŸ‘‡

- Fun Halloween themed activities to do with the kids over half-term

- Pumpkin carving tips and tricks!

- Halloween recipes

- How you can recycle your pumpkin!

Keep your eyes peeled!! πŸ˜œπŸ‘οΈβ€πŸ—¨οΈπŸ‘€πŸ‘

via GIPHY

Last edited by Rebecca; 19-10-21 at 16:03.
  • 5 Replies

Community Manager
    @Rebecca I will be carving a pumpkin myself this evening and hopefully it turns out well, I am not gifted in the art department πŸ˜€. I am also keen to turn my hand to some creepy crafts to keep the cost down on the decorations. Will anyone else be doing anything exciting?

πŸ‘‹
    Level 7
    I do love halloween but I am terrible at carving pumpkins lol! I love to get my fave sweets and watch Hocus Pocus :)
    Level 2
    @Rebecca I totally recommend finding the nearest pumpkin farm as there is still time before the spooky night!! The kids will love picking their own and they get to sit in the wheel barrows too, also you can get lots of ideas for carving them too!!.
    Head of Community
    @Debby I will 100% do that Deb!

I have seen soooo many wonderful photos of people at these farms! Great photoshoot back drops! πŸŽƒ

via GIPHY

Head of Community
    @Debby I will 100% do that Deb!

I have seen soooo many wonderful photos of people at these farms! Great photoshoot back drops! πŸŽƒ

via GIPHY

Reply to Thread