SO, its nearly Halloween guys!! Who's excited 🎃👻🧟
There are normally two kinds of people when it comes to Halloween... you either are all for it and get really into it – or you just do not even entertain it at all...
With life being rather dull to say the least the past couple of years – I have to say, the prospect of some fun and celebrating the hauntingly spectacular holiday does actually appeal to me this year... An excuse to dress up and get involved in the horror of Halloween, perhaps invite some friends over, have some snacks and drinks – why not! 😍👽🎉😈
So – will you be getting involved and getting into the spooky spirit or will you be turning the lights off and pretending you’re not in? We want to know what your plans are!!
Let us know some of the following in the reply comments below 👇
- Are you getting involved in Halloween this year?
- If so what will you be doing to celebrate? (trick or treating, house party, Halloween themed film night, family activity night?)
- If you plan to dress up – what are you dressing up as this year?
- Are you planning to carve a pumpkin this year? Or are you going Pumpkin picking which is very popular in recent years!
We will be posting more Halloween threads in the next week! Some of which include 👇
- Fun Halloween themed activities to do with the kids over half-term
- Pumpkin carving tips and tricks!
- Halloween recipes
- How you can recycle your pumpkin!
Last edited by Rebecca; 19-10-21 at 16:03.