New to the Community
This is the place where you can introduce yourself, find out what the Community is all about and read our guidelines.
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Head of Community
    Hiya everyone. My name is Richard and living in Birmingham. I never thought I would become a Brummy lol. I am Black Country born and bred. Any way I am 53 a retired transport managers. I retired due to ill health. My hobbies now days are limited due to my illness. But must confess to being somewhat a tech geek. At the moment I am loving my new iPad Pro 12.9. I am also part of a community called Microsoft Windows insider program. I get to test the latest windows updates before they are released to the public. I am also testing windows 11 beta preview. I am basically looking for bugs and such in the program’s before Windows 11 is released. Well that enough about me for now.

Hiya Richkez32 👋 - an extremely warm welcome to you! We are SO thrilled to have you as part of the Utilita Community! I am sorry to hear about your ill health. You sound extremely positive despite that fact - and it's super exciting to hear that you are into tech. I am envious of your new iPad - I have an iPad Air from 2015 which is still serving me well. How is the new one you have?

Wow, I have experienced the Microsoft and Apple Communities and they are great, lots of content where they have been long established - and you taking part in testing sounds extremely interesting. Here on our Community, it is relatively new, we have been fully launched for a couple of months now and now have just over 800 members which is great, and we are growing by the day. Eventually we will want to test new products/services/future app capabilities and so on. It's fabulous to know that we have a keen tester who is in to tech like yourself.

Really nice to meet you and I, as well as the rest of the Community really look forward to hearing more from you. Feel free to jump in and answer fellow member questions if you see them being posted. I would also love to hear feedback on the Community if and when you have any, and any suggestions are always welcome! 🤗

Speak soon,
    Rebecca, your Community Manager
    Last edited by Rebecca; 12-07-21 at 16:23.
    Hiya Rebecca sorry I have not been around my health as not been to good. I will be more than happy to help out where I can. Oh yer the new iPad is absolutely brilliant. You should replace yours with one you won’t regret it lol.
    Head of Community
    @Richkez32 So sorry to hear that Rich! I hope you are feeling better? Ohhh I will have to pop that on my Christmas list (is it too early to be thinking about that? 😜)
    Level 1
    Hi I’m Sharon I’ve been with Utilita for 9 years or more
    I’m 53 recently lost my Labrador Lucy aged 9 I don’t have specific hobbies but enjoy spending time with my grandkids xx
    Community Manager
    Hi I’m Sharon I’ve been with Utilita for 9 years or more
    I’m 53 recently lost my Labrador Lucy aged 9 I don’t have specific hobbies but enjoy spending time with my grandkids xx

Hi @Sham,
    Im Dean one of the Community Managers we are very pleased to have you as a new member on the Utilita Community, I am sorry to hear about Lucy 😞

Feel free to get involved in any conversation we would love to hear your input especially being such a long term customer.

Any questions don't hesitate to ask myself or post a question to the community.

Kind Regards,
    Dean
    Level 1
    @Rebecca hey Everyone
    I'm Tammy,
    I've recently joined Utilita and so far I have to say I'm impressed!

By day I am a wedding planner & Venue Stylist, which I love (it's stressful, but worth it) and by night I'm a wife, mum. And exhausted wedding planner & Venue stylist! 😁

I have 4 kids, 2 dogs, 2 guinea pigs a rabbit and a hamster... it sometimes feels like a petshop, or a zoo at dinner time around here!

Hope to catch you all soon, off to style a wedding now!
    Community Manager
    @Rebecca hey Everyone
    I'm Tammy,
    I've recently joined Utilita and so far I have to say I'm impressed!

By day I am a wedding planner & Venue Stylist, which I love (it's stressful, but worth it) and by night I'm a wife, mum. And exhausted wedding planner & Venue stylist! 😁

I have 4 kids, 2 dogs, 2 guinea pigs a rabbit and a hamster... it sometimes feels like a petshop, or a zoo at dinner time around here!

Hope to catch you all soon, off to style a wedding now!

Hi Tammy,
    Welcome to the Utilita Community, Its great to hear from you.

I have 2 kids my self so I understand how hectic it can get, I can imagine how draining the Venue and Wedding styling must be but it must be very rewarding seeing the finished results we would love to see some pictures of your finished venues.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.
    Kind Regards Dean.
    Level 1
    I will surely send some over
    it's hard to pick some though
    Level 1
    Hi.
    I'm Aga and I'm new. I'm happy to be part of utilita :-)
Reply to Thread