OK - so I am not even on TikTok but I have seen this viral recipe going around like wildfire.
What is the recipe you ask? Well - it's simple yet delicious. And even if you are not a fan of Feta cheese, I can assure you that you'll probably still enjoy it!
It's SO easy to make, so even if you are a nightmare at cooking, you'll ace this dish and it's super quick!
- 1x block of Feta
- 2x punnets of cherry tomatoes
- Olive Oil
- 2x Cloves of chopped garlic
- Fresh Basil
- Chilli Flakes (optional)
- Your favorite pasta
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees celsius or 180 degrees if it’s a fan oven for us Brits.
2. Add the cherry tomatoes, salt and olive oil to the roasting pan and stir, before adding the block of feta cheese to the centre and adding a dash more of oil and a sprinkle of chilli flakes.
3. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
4. Turn the heat up to 220 degrees celsius (200 degrees in a fan oven) for another ten minutes.
5. Remove from the heat and add the chopped garlic and fresh basil into the pan and mix all of the ingredients together until it creates a thick, creamy texture.
6. Add in your cooked pasta and stir thoroughly before serving.
See a quick Tutorial here from the famous TikTok video itself! 😍