Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Level 1
    Utilita have objected to my switch to another provider. There is no debt on my account and when I spoke to the advisor I was told there is no reason for the objection. New supplier requested supply again but you objected again. Spoke to another advisor after being on hold for over 30 minutes to be told it doesn’t matter because they will request the supply up to 3 times and it should be fine.
    this has now delayed my switch
  • 2 Replies

Head of Community
    @Chardy Hi there, and sorry to hear this.

Sometimes the supplier actually does not give a reason, which can be very frustrating for your current supplier, as it can even sometimes be a reason on the new suppliers side.

If the agents you have spoken to have assured you that there is nothing on your account holding it up this side - then it should go through. Have you tried speaking to your chosen new supplier to see what the issue is?

Thanks,
    Rebecca
    I am your Community Manager! 😀

To post a new thread about anything you like click here

Feel free to message me any time by clicking here
    🤗
    Level 1
    @Rebecca I have spoken to my new supplier and the objections are coming from your end. They are going to request the supply again and fingers crossed there is no objection this time.
Reply to Thread