Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    I’ve had my smart meters installed today 25/04/24 the engineer left £15 emergency credit on each meter I’m trying to top up via the app when I press the £ sign there is no option to top up my gas or electric it’s saying we are not receiving data from my meters I’m on pay as you go can anyone help tried ringing the call centre 4 times which I think is a waste of time as they don’t understand what I’m trying to tell them
  • 3 Replies

Head of Community
    @Royle7 Hey there! Welcome to the Community 🤗

Sorry to hear that! Firstly - just to let you know, after your meter is installed - it takes a maximum of 72 hours (3 days) for your meters to sync with our internal back end systems here at Utilita.

It also may be taking time to establish communications between your smart meter and you In-Home Display little box that you can plug in.

How many days has it been since the install now?

Thanks,
    Rebecca - your Community Manager
    I am your Community Manager! 😀

To post a new thread about anything you like click here

Feel free to message me any time by clicking here
    🤗
    @Rebecca
    hi they were installed yesterday 25/04/24
    Head of Community
    Thanks for confirming that for me!

Can you drop me a private mail with your full address & name on the account.

I will get someone to check the comms just to be safe until you can use the app once your meter syncs with our internal systems.

Please use the private mail link in my signature to do this!

Thanks,
    Rebecca
Reply to Thread