Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
View Tag Cloud
    Level 1
    I’ve been with Utilita for over 7 years and have had an electricity smart meter for years but not the gas smart meter despite trying to get one numerous times. It even says on my app homepage that I need to book an installation for a gas smart meter but every time I try, it says that I have already got one which is not true. I even put a complaint about this last year (2022) but nothing ever happened or has anyone ever contacted me.

I have not even received a new card for the gas meter, it’s an edf temporary top up card I have had for over 7 years now. Which was the previous tenants card that was given to me by the landlord.

why is this so difficult please advise?

many thanks
  • 2 Replies

Head of Community
    @Bunit Hi there 👋

Firstly a very warm welcome to the Community.

As your Community Manager, I am very sorry to hear of your experience around these issues and your customer experience so far.

I am going to take a look into this and escalate it on your behalf.

Can I ask you to pop me a private mail using the link on my signature and in it confirm your full address and best contact number.

Thanks,
    Rebecca
    I am your Community Manager! 😀

To post a new thread about anything you like click here

Feel free to message me any time by clicking here
    🤗
    Level 1
    @Rebecca

i have messaged you! I have only seen your reply thank you very much
Reply to Thread