Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Head of Community
    Name:  Screenshot2023-07-04115318.png
Views: 9694
Size:  18.0 KB

FREE energy efficiency measures…

We have been getting used to the lovely summer sunshine and warmer days – with winter feeling like a distant memory. πŸ˜Žβ˜€πŸ˜

Now is the perfect time to take advantage of energy saving measures to keep your home cool in the summer and warm in the winter – and bring your energy costs down at the same time. It’s a win-win! πŸ’·βš‘πŸŒ‘πŸ“‰

Under the Government EC04 scheme, you could be eligible for FREE energy efficiency measures for your home.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot2023-07-04115245.png 
Views:	5310 
Size:	76.2 KB 
ID:	474
    Find out if you qualify
    Your home will have an energy efficiency rating. To qualify for free installations your home should be rated E, F or G. Don’t know your rating? No problem, you can find out online.

You’ll also need to have someone in your home receiving one or more of the following benefits:
    Income based Jobseekers allowance (JSA)
    Income related Employment & Support Allowance (ESA)
    Income Support (IS)
    Pension Credit Guarantee/Pension Credit Savings
    Working Tax Credits (WTC)
    Child Tax Credit (CTC)
    Universal Credit (UC)
    Housing Benefit
    It’s easy to find out if you qualify and start your journey to shaving £££s off your energy costs. Just apply online and we’ll take it from there.

APPLY NOW HERE

Even if you don’t think you qualify – get in touch as we can also help find out what other measures you might be eligible. Find out more on our website.

Free installations, lower energy costs – what are you waiting for?

Do you have any further questions? Feel free to post them in the comments section below πŸ‘‡
    Last edited by Rebecca; 04-07-23 at 14:28.
    I am your Community Manager! πŸ˜€

To post a new thread about anything you like click here

Feel free to message me any time by clicking here
    πŸ€—
  • 2 Replies

I've applied but I just got a generic email saying they aren't doing the scheme in my area, e5.
    on the eco scheme post it says that even if I didn't qualify id get some energy efficiency advice. But this wasnt given. No advice was given. My energy home energy rating is e. For insulation and ceiling.
    my local council is upgrading private tenants home with the eco scheme. But they arent doing a scheme for social housing tenants
    Head of Community
    @Jarvo Hi there! πŸ€—

Oh I am sorry to hear that you did not get the energy efficiency advice.

Could you pop me a private mail using the link in my signature with your full address, customer ref number and best contact number please?

Thank you
    Rebecca 😊
Reply to Thread