New to the Community
This is the place where you can introduce yourself, find out what the Community is all about and read our guidelines.
Forum banner picture
View Tag Cloud
    Level 1
    Hello,

New customer here! I have a few questions if anyone could help me out.

Firstly, why does the amount i top up drop massively on the app throughout the day? I feel i am being charged far more than what i am using. (nearly £10 a day!!!)

Secondly, do we recieve the monthly Energy bill support top ups from Utilita? I did in my previous property with Bulb. If so, when does this show on our accounts?

Thirdly, can i switch my payment method to a monthly bill if struggling to keep up with the pre payment top ups? ( i get paid monthly, so at the price im being charged, weekly top ups are proving very difficult.

Many thanks,

Shannon
    Last edited by Shannont; 30-01-23 at 14:45. Reason: referred to wrong thing.
  • 1 Reply

Head of Community
    @Shannont Hi there and welcome to the community! 🤗

So in regards to your EBSS enquiry - we have all in the information contained in this article here

For usage and the change of payment method - due to this being an account change, an advisor would need to speak to you on the phone about that pass data protection and making a payment change. I would advise either calling up or using the Live Chat function to do this 😀

I hope this helps? 😀

Thanks,
    Rebecca
    I am your Community Manager! 😀

To post a new thread about anything you like click here

Feel free to message me any time by clicking here
    🤗
Reply to Thread