Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Level 3
    Last year in march 2022 my IHD stopped responding. I tried to contact support, emailed relentlessly for months and finally in august 2022, The community manager took up my issue and was VERY helpful in resolving the issue and got an engineer to hand-deliver me a new IHD due to issues with the dispatch. Unfortunately the new IHD only lasted about 2-3 months and also went unresponsive. I've again been trying to request a new IHD and despite the efforts again from the community manager and the status of my request saying ''complete'' i still haven't received a new IHD and it is genuinely a struggle to keep topping up and stuff. Can i please get help getting a replacement IHD please?
  • 1 Reply

Head of Community
    @NiCkDee24 Hi there Nick,

As per the private mails we are exchanging, I have popped this over with our delivery manager - and it's being looked into.

In the meantime, I would highly recommend the My Utilita App whilst we wait for this to get sorted out and sent.

I will keep you updated on the progress of why this IHD seems to not get to you.

Thanks,
    Rebecca
    I am your Community Manager! 😀

To post a new thread about anything you like click here

Feel free to message me any time by clicking here
    🤗
Reply to Thread