Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Level 1
    Utilita still owe me £20 from a failed top-up back in January! I've tried to make contact on numerous occasions via telephone to no avail! I emailed Utilita in March with all the details they would need, and all the screenshots and bank statements for proof that I hadn't received the refund. I still haven't received a penny nor have I had any contact from anyone from Utilita.

How do I get someone to acknowledge me and send me my refund?!
  • 2 Replies

Community Manager
    I am sorry to hear about this the Utilita Community is a platform for customers to assist other customers stuff like refunds when you require an agent you will need to use our live chat or direct line in this instance however If you drop me a direct message with your reference number and address I will be able to have someone on our customer experience team look into this for you.

Please message me here.

Regards Dean
    Level 1
    @Dean I've been trying to contact an agent both via the live chat and telephone call, everytime I get through to someone, they cut me off! I work full time, I don’t have the time to sit waiting for an hour.
Reply to Thread