Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Level 1
    The Utilita app on my phone has not been reading my smart meter for the last 3 days, on the electric side, all it says is "we're not receiving data from your electricity meter right now", i have cleared the cache and reinstalled the app with no change,

I have to manually enter the code directly into the meter when i top up using the app as well,

Please advise, thanks
  • 4 Replies

Community Manager
    Hi Lawrence2021,

This sounds like it could be a communication issue with the main meter and you would need an agent to check this and book you a comms check if the communications has dropped, You will still be able to top up but like you advised it will have to be done manually, sometimes communications can drop and return but if it is still ongoing speaking to an agent is the best way forward, you can drop me a private message and I will have an agent call you,

Kind Regards Dean
    Level 1
    @Dean
    Thanks for the reply

it has started working again today, so good so far, it had never happened for the 3 days before though,
    Thanks again.
    Level 1
    Hi my name is alyson and this has been happening to me for 5 days now and I don’t no what to do could you please advise me please thank you
    Level 1
    @Dean
    hi my name is Karen and I have been having same issue as Lawrence for a few weeks. After a long lengthy wait got through to “customer care” and resilt is an agent is coming out to check meter…..June 8th. I mean seriously that is the soonest appt. Until then I’m on edge as don’t know when it’s going to cut off (as it has 3 times) even though credit has been added. I have to check and manually put
    in codes until then…..so fed up, got a 7 week old baby here. Don’t know what is going on with this energy business
Reply to Thread