Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Level 1
    Hi all I noticed yesterday that I have a debt on my pay as you go meter for £31 I rang a asked how can I be in arrears they said as I've used my emergency credit a few times in the month ☹️ I'm not happy. This is they to help. Has anyone else had this?
  • 3 Replies

Community Manager
    Hi Mole1, We do not charge for Using Emergency credit however any emergency credit used will have to be paid back, additionally if you run out of credit during the weekends you will automatically be placed on to Friendly credit this ensures that you do not go off supply during the weekends and can stay on supply until Monday, again this credit is to ensure you do not go off supply and does have to be paid back after the friendly credit period ends in order to stay on supply,
    Kind Regards Dean
    Level 1
    @Dean hi Dean someone from the team told me it is due to being in my emergency and the arrears was for £32 at the time but they are taking back at 25% I don't have a lot of funds till I get paid so I put £20 on they took £5 off how is this helping. I'm so angry. I have never been charged for staying in the emergency credit never, from any supplier
    Community Manager
    Hi Mole1,

As this will require an agent to look into this further, I would like to request that you send me a direct message with your account details.

Direct Message me Here

Kind Regards Dean
Reply to Thread