Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Level 1
    My new in house display unit will not connect to my meter. It keeps saying connecting then shows message “Not commissioned”. I contacted customer services who could not rectify over the phone and sent another display unit out which is doing exactly the same thing and displaying the same message.
    Obviously they are not able to connect to the meter making them useless I now have two in house units that don’t work.
    I cannot get correct balance or use emergency facilities if needed as I have no unit to do this and the app is never accurate.
    I need an operative to come to the property and resolve the problem not speak to someone on the phone who doesn’t know what to do and tells me to leave the in house display unit outside for 24 hours next to my electric meter??

Help needed !
  • 2 Replies

• Verified Answer

Community Manager
    Verified Answer
    Hi @Bella77,

In Order to investigate this further I have sent you a private message to obtain a reference number in order to try a potential IHD Triage to get this device connected.

Kind Regards
    Dean
    Level 1
    @Dean could you help me? I have exactly the same problem...
Reply to Thread