New to the Community
This is the place where you can introduce yourself, find out what the Community is all about and read our guidelines.
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Head of Community
    @TerriB14 That is so great to hear! Keep us updated on this thread on how it continues going! We love to hear your feedback! 😍
    I am your Community Manager! 😀

To post a new thread about anything you like click here

Feel free to message me any time by clicking here
    🤗
    Head of Community
    I am wondering do you always have the same day in the trial?
    I am not happy with the 2 time slots I have had Both being on a Sunday. The 1st 9/10pm when we are settled for the night cosying up with candles watching tv and we saved hardly anything. Last week again sun 3/7 this time we were out for 2 hours and had take away for dinner so I thought this time would be better ...no it was even worse.

My husband and I feel dejected and are thinking off opting out

Hi @deed, sorry to hear you've not had a great experience. All events in terms of day, time of the day and duration are allocated at random. From Monday to Sunday, between 14:30-23:00. We would like to thank you for your feedback, so we can improve our algorithm
    Head of Community
    Thanks again for taking part in our Power Payback trial. We’ve had a great response so far and have already seen trialists saving, and earning cashback, on their energy!

The highlights so far

So far, 68.6% of our trialists managed to reduce their consumption by 6.6 % on average.

We paid trialists £ 2,889.9 in total and on top of that, trialists managed to save £ 130.8 worth of electricity.

Don’t forget, every kWh saved helps the planet too. In fact, trialists managed to save 66.6 kg CO2, that is equivalent to the pollution from driving 242.6 miles! So thank you for doing your part and being an eco-hero!

Finally! Hats off to 3 of our trialists that earned the maximum pay-out of £15 for a single event!

Be sure to keep an eye out for your next weekly text, letting you know when it’s time to earn money for consuming less energy!
    Level 1
    Hi @deed, sorry to hear you've not had a great experience. All events in terms of day, time of the day and duration are allocated at random. From Monday to Sunday, between 14:30-23:00. We would like to thank you for your feedback, so we can improve our algorithm

Well I have just had my 3rd time slot and again it is a Sunday for 30 mins 8/8.30pm and you will pay £0.2 per KWH What is the point of doing it??
    Level 3
    Hi Rebecca. Many thanks i reduced my usage as required by the text message and in return awarded the promised reward to the meters and may i thank Utilita with lots of praises. I recommend this should be permanent now I can not do without it 🙂. Is it a weekly thing ? Or are more other days available.
    Head of Community
    @PotNoodles Hello! It will all state it above in the FAQ's. You should get random alerts throughout the week 😀
    Level 5
    How can you take part in the trial?
    Head of Community
    @Citizen83 Hi - this trial is now on it's last week I'm afraid - but if we extend it I will be sure to let you know. 😀
    Level 3
    @Rebecca can you see why the awarded pay back never reached my main meter/smart display please, it only showed on my mobile app and now it's gone. I spoke with customer service they said wait 72 hours so it came it went ☹️ Also the meter is not showing correct balance on the gas side of the smart meter display the balance went down under £2.00 and and did not Auto Top up so therefore i topped up £5.00 but still not showing.
    Head of Community
    @PotNoodles Hiya! I have fed this back to see what is going on and what may be causing this. I will keep you updated! 😀
Reply to Thread