Can someone please advise?
-
My balance for the gas supply has stopped updating. The app and IHD show a balance from 27 days ago. Our supply went off because I didn’t realise it was running out. It’s now restored as I’ve topped up and reset the meter but I’d like to avoid this happening again and having to guess when it’s getting low.
Can someone please advise? -
2 Replies
-
Hi @stewky,
My name is Ben and I am one of your community managers.
I am sorry to hear that you Gas meter communications have stopped working. I have tried to remotely fix this and this was unsuccessful. In this instance we would need to book an engineer appointment to try to restore the communications. I have looked and unfortunately the availability in your area is very limited. As such I have contacted out field planning team to try and get a date booked for you. Once I have more information I will be in touch.
Thanks,
BenI am one of your Community Managers! 😀
To post a new thread about anything you like click here
Feel free to message me any time by clicking here 🤗