Become a Bill Buster!
All the top tips on how to save energy at home.
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Head of Community
    Join millions of households by attending a free 45-minute Bill Buster session. SIGN UP HERE.

Having led the way in helping its own customers cut their usage, Utilita Energy is now inviting every UK household to save hundreds of pounds on their energy bills through free-to-attend education sessions.

The 45-minute Bill Buster sessions are guaranteed to help 2 in 5 households save up to £546* but, with 15 ways to cut energy usage, there are savings for every household.

Meet the ‘original’ energy experts
    Created in 2003 to help every household use less energy, Utilita is the proud home of some of the most knowledgeable and well-established energy experts in the business.
    They have carefully and thoughtfully identified 15 of the easiest and most effective ways that will enable households to cut their energy usage.

The advice falls into three main areas of the home: powering up, heating and hot water, and cooking.

Designed around busy lives – something for everyone

There are four ways you can become a Bill Buster. Tell us how you’d like to attend here.

1 ONLINE: Join an interactive virtual session with other households from the comfort of your own home – all you need is internet access and a smart phone/computer.

2 IN PERSON: Attend a session in person at a Utilita Energy Hub

3 COMMUNITY SESSIONS: Request for a trained Bill Buster to attend a community-based session that you arrange

4 FREE UPSKILLING: Upskill as a Bill Buster and deliver the sessions to others

Not got time to attend? Watch the video and join the Utilita community if you have any questions.

I’m interested, sign me up for a free session
    Complete this form today to receive your session invite.

FAQs

What are Bill Buster sessions?
    Bill Buster sessions are fun, interactive and fast-paced to give households 15 simple and effective ways to cut their energy usage.

What will the workshops be like?
    The workshops will be interactive, meaning you will be able to ask questions and get involved. Afterwards you will be invited to join our online community where you can find even more energy-savings hacks, insights, and advice.

How can I attend?
    Complete this form which will inform us on how you would like to attend, and we’ll email you with dates and times for sessions that meet your needs.

How do I host my own Bill Buster sessions?
    Utilita welcomes those interested in teaching energy-saving sessions to their local community to take part in a free, virtual 1-hour training session. Simply complete the form and we’ll be in touch with training dates and times.

Do I need to be a Utilita customer to attend a session?
    Every household is welcome to attend a Bill Buster session – you do not need to be a Utilita customer.

I have more questions, who can I contact?
    For more information email education@utilita.co.uk

*www.utilita.co.uk/high5
    Last edited by Rebecca; 04-11-22 at 11:52.
    I am your Community Manager! 😀

To post a new thread about anything you like click here

Feel free to message me any time by clicking here
    🤗
  • 1 Reply

Head of Community
    Exciting news – for the hundreds of people who have already signed up to take part in a Bill Buster session, you’ll be receiving invites via email to the dates below 👇

29 Nov – 9am - 9.45am
    2 Dec – 10.30 - 11.15am
    8 Dec – 10am - 10.45am
    8 Dec – 2pm - 2.45pm
    8 Dec – 3pm - 3.45pm

Keep your eyes peeled for the email invite, and move fast to get the session of your choice as each session is limited to 15 people.

We can’t wait to see you there, and help you save. 🤗🤩
    Last edited by Rebecca; 21-11-22 at 13:08.
Reply to Thread