Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Level 1
    Is the government helping with gas and electric ive recieved the electric straight on to our smart meter. But im sure i read that if you have the old top up metre we should get a voucher in the post the gas is an old meter but no voucher
  • 3 Replies

Community Manager
    Hi @Debs,

Our Head of Community Rebecca posted a really helpful article that outlines all the schemes the government are running to support everyone. To read the article and find your answer please click HERE

Cat
    Head of Community
    @Debs Hello! Welcome to the Community!

If you Pay As You Go and you don’t have a smart meter:
    If you don’t have a smart meter, you’ll receive energy credit vouchers for you to redeem in PayPoint shops. These will be issued from the first week of each month, and you’ll need to redeem these at your usual PayPoint store.

So that we can make sure you get your vouchers, please check your contact details are correct. You can do this by calling us, but the easiest way to update your account is with the My Utilita app. Follow these simple steps and your account will be updated automatically:

1. Download the app - Download My Utilita from the App Store or Google Play using the links below.
    App Store | Google Play

2. Create an account - Use your account details, including your Customer Reference Number to create a My Utilita account.

3. Update your details - Select 'Account' from the bottom menu, then 'Account' again to update your contact details and preferences.
    I am your Community Manager! 😀

To post a new thread about anything you like click here

Feel free to message me any time by clicking here
    🤗
    Level 1
    I get how it works with the old meter pay as you go but my question was do you get helpbfor both or just electricity?? I managed to speak to someone at utilita they told me the £66 can be split between leccy and gas but only if i have smart meters for both so i get £66 for electricity and nothing for gas
Reply to Thread