New to the Community
This is the place where you can introduce yourself, find out what the Community is all about and read our guidelines.
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Hi im Sharon ive been with Utilita for 8 years 5 months now.
    I love animals,days out,cinema,Foreign holidays.
    Weekends away,reading & more.
    Head of Community
    @Smurf Hello and welcome!! What a great post and it's so nice to hear more about you! You certainly sound like a big character and that is exactly the kind of people we would love to have as part of the mix of our growing community! You sounds like a fun loving person and I cannot wait to hear more from you on here and get to know you better! How long have you been a Utilita customer for?

Rebecca, your Community Manager
    Head of Community
    @Sparky Hi Sharon!! SO nice to meet you and welcome to the Community! WOW that is a very long time - so so nice to hear you are such a loyal customer - you must have seen a lot of changes and development within our product offering and branding over that time?! Such as our My Utilita App, and no more Polar Bear branding (if you can remember that)? πŸ˜†

Last edited by Rebecca; 05-07-21 at 07:54.
    Level 1
    Hey guys!
    I'm Dan :) I've been a Utilita member for about 6 yrs in total now. Looking forward to helping newbies with any questions they may have.

Dan xo
    Head of Community
    Hey guys!
    I'm Dan :) I've been a Utilita member for about 6 yrs in total now. Looking forward to helping newbies with any questions they may have.

Dan xo

Hi and a massive warm welcome Dan! I am late to the party, as I have just replied to your other post asking you to introduce yourself, and then just seen this second post from you 🀦
    6 years is a very long time! I suppose you have seen us develop the new app and power up etc in that time! You will be a key member on here for helping out and answering questions! I cannot wait to see you become a bigger part of the Utilita Community πŸ€—

Where are you from and do you have any hobbies? 😊

I know I speak for the whole community when I say we look forward to getting to know you!

Have a great rest of your day,

Rebecca, your Community Manager!
    Level 1
    Good afternoon from sleepy Bromsgrove.

I am a long time resident in Bromsgrove, Worcestershire.
    I guess my hobbies would be aquatics/aquariums and anything to do with technology. I love my Mac and I suppose I could be called a "geek". 🀣
    Level 1
    Hi, I'm John from Danderhall just outside of Edinburgh, brand new to Utilita today.
    Head of Community
    Hi John, welcome to the Utilita Community. I hope you find it helpful :)
    Hiya everyone. My name is Richard and living in Birmingham. I never thought I would become a Brummy lol. I am Black Country born and bred. Any way I am 53 a retired transport managers. I retired due to ill health. My hobbies now days are limited due to my illness. But must confess to being somewhat a tech geek. At the moment I am loving my new iPad Pro 12.9. I am also part of a community called Microsoft Windows insider program. I get to test the latest windows updates before they are released to the public. I am also testing windows 11 beta preview. I am basically looking for bugs and such in the program’s before Windows 11 is released. Well that enough about me for now.
    Head of Community
    Hi, I'm John from Danderhall just outside of Edinburgh, brand new to Utilita today.
    Hey Johnmc πŸ€— - Oh wow, not only welcome to the Community, but welcome to Utilita as a brand new customer!

How are you getting on, has everything gone smoothly? I think you'll find the Community really helpful - especially the Help and Support board πŸ˜€ Lot's of helpful content on there!

Reply to Thread