Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
    Level 2
    Start getting the habit in to switching off everything your not using at home and watch your Smart Score reach it’s target and save some serious money 😊

β€’ Kettle
    β€’ Toaster
    β€’ Washing Machine
    β€’ Cooker
    β€’ Microwave
    β€’ TV
    β€’ DVD/Gaming Console/Printers
    β€’ Chargers
    β€’ Lights

All these items at home are switched off when not using πŸ’š
  • 4 Replies

Community Manager
    Hi Michael86,

This is an amazing piece of advice especially now with the energy crisis and cost of living,
    Thank you for providing everyone with such a great money saving tip and being energy efficient,

Kind Regards Dean
    Head of Community
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael86 View Post
    Start getting the habit in to switching off everything your not using at home and watch your Smart Score reach it’s target and save some serious money 😊

β€’ Kettle
    β€’ Toaster
    β€’ Washing Machine
    β€’ Cooker
    β€’ Microwave
    β€’ TV
    β€’ DVD/Gaming Console/Printers
    β€’ Chargers
    β€’ Lights

All these items at home are switched off when not using πŸ’š

WOWWWWW thank you so much for taking the time to write this @Michael86 - you are providing SUCH great content. This is so helpful and also really engaging.

We have something exciting coming to the Community to get involved in next week - keep your eyes peeled as I think you will want to get involved πŸ˜€
    Level 2
    Thank you 😊

It’s my pleasure offering money saving tips to our community that also helps our environment πŸ’š
    Level 2
    πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ sounds very interesting, I’m looking forward to it πŸ˜ƒ
Reply to Thread