Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
View Tag Cloud
    Hi

Hopefully this is the right lelce to post this

Since the as long as I've been with utilita I've had to mainly enter top ups. - originally on the utilita meter but the ticuh screen stopped working and I now have to input gas and electricity codes to the relevant meters. The new app was supposed to too up directly but this doesn't work for me so I now have to head to the shop every time I need to too up before typing in the code

I spoke to utilita previous about another matter. They said the meter wasn't communicating with the meters or something to get the tops upe automatically. They recommended they an engineer visit is set up to resolve this. They didn't tell me how to sort this or how to arrange. The meter is a white little square thing that shows gas and electricity balance. Will they sort this? How do I get to the point of arranging this engineer?
  • 1 Reply

Head of Community
    @MissKazza Hello there! Welcome to the Community! 😀

That is something that the advisor you spoke to should have been able to raise for you.

Could you pop me your full address and account number via private message so I can ensure this is done for you.

Thanks,
    Rebecca
Reply to Thread