Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Head of Community
    Name:  jonny-caspari-KuudDjBHIlA-unsplash.jpg
Views: 1564
Size:  1.35 MB

Hello guys! 😀

Where has the sun gone? 🌻 Was that our summer in 3 very short days? I feel like we need a refund 🤣

The community is now 10 months old if we include the soft launch! 🎉

So, I wanted to see how YOU are members are finding it! I would love for you to give feedback in the comments below! 👇

Are you finding the content helpful?

Is there anything else in terms of new content you would like to see?

Have your say below in the comments!!
    😀👇

TIP 💡: I wanted to remind you that if you are looking for information about a certain topic - you can use the search bar on the home page. Simply type in what you're looking for and hit the blue magnifying glass icon on the right of the search bar! SIMPLE (see below for reference)

Name:  tempsnip.png
Views: 1363
Size:  41.1 KB
    Last edited by Rebecca; 09-09-21 at 14:42.
  • 2 Replies

Level 1
    I don't get any email reminders to visit the site, so I haven't really interacted with it!

One thing I know I don't like is that, like Facebook competitions, it's all dependant on how many likes you get, so if you have a lot of friends you get a lot more likes than someone who doesn't. I'm in the second category. So it reduces my likelyhood of taking part in discussions as I'll have more chance of becoming pope than getting lots of likes.😞
    Head of Community
    I don't get any email reminders to visit the site, so I haven't really interacted with it!

One thing I know I don't like is that, like Facebook competitions, it's all dependant on how many likes you get, so if you have a lot of friends you get a lot more likes than someone who doesn't. I'm in the second category. So it reduces my likelyhood of taking part in discussions as I'll have more chance of becoming pope than getting lots of likes.😞

Hey! So nice to hear from you Sian! 🤩 Yes, with the community you will get email notifications when you receive a private message and people tag you in responses, the more you reply and take part in conversations, the more notifications you'll get via email reminding you to log in 😀

I totally see what you mean - but here on the community, it is in no way about competition or popularity, it's all about literally 'community' and feeling part of something - chatting to other members and feeling included!

It's about how many 'likes' you give fellow members comments, conversations and posts they start and how many replies you write/new posts you write! We want to see lots of conversation between members - after all this is for you guys and is your space to write and chat! You could even go on the 'Off Topic' page and write about a book you're enjoying, a recipe you enjoyed, and series you are watching, anything at all! 🤗

I really think the 'Off Topic' board is a great place to start - there are some really great pieces on there that everyone can get involved in. 😀

Let me know what you think, it would be great to see you get involved in some of the conversations on there Sian 😍

Rebecca
    Last edited by Rebecca; 20-09-21 at 08:22.
Reply to Thread