Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 139
    Given: 193

Warm Home Discount 2021 News!

1 Week Ago

Hands up, who applied for the Warm Home Discount 2021?

This year we received a MASSIVE 128,920 Broader Group applications, which out of those, 44,734 applicants will be successful – selected at random using a method that’s been approved by Ofgem.

Don’t forget, you can track your application status in the My Utilita app to see if we need further information, or if you’ve been successful or not. It's that simple!

​​​​​​​

We’re currently processing all Broader Group applications and will let everyone know if they’ve been successful or not by the end of October.

In the meantime, you can track your application in My Utilita to see if we need further information, or if you’ve been successful or not.

Last edited by Rebecca; 1 Week Ago at 14:34.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

1 Week Ago

I am having trouble tracking my application via the app. I click on the warm home discount page and it won’t load up the page is just blank. Is there any other way to check on my application please.
    Thumbs Up

1 Week Ago

@lindyloo1976 Sorry to hear this! Are you able to post a screen shot so I can take this to our app team? (Providing it does not have any confidential account information on it).

Thanks,
    ​​​​​​​Rebecca
    Thumbs Up

1 Week Ago

Hi Rebecca thanks for your reply, I have tried to upload 2 screenshots, one of the screen where I press the warm home discount page and the blank page of what happens when I press the button. Thank you
    ​​​​​​​lyndsey
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Thumbs Up

1 Week Ago

This is the first screen, hope they have come through ok 👍
    ​​​​​​​lyndsey
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Thumbs Up

1 Week Ago

@lindyloo1976 Thanks for this! I have taken this away and presented it to my App team guys for a closer look.

Will provide an update for you and the rest of the community as soon as I have anything 😀👍

​​​​​​​Rebecca
]>