New to the Community
This is the place where you can introduce yourself, find out what the Community is all about and read our guidelines.
Forum banner picture
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0

New to this.
    02-07-21

Hi everyone I have just signed up for this today , I'm not sure if I'm even in the right place to introduce myself. ? Well I'm into the spirit world and I love to read books that interest me. I also like to watch very funny films and programs on tv. I love Brooklyn nine nine it makes me laugh I dont have any friends really except 5 that i can count and they are all elderly over 60 or 70 . I do love to write I'm not that brilliant with spelling or pronouncing words that are long I am actually starting a ENGLISH course and Maths course in September. I am 50 years old this October omg I can not believe that one but it is true all the same. I would love to make some actual real honest and genuine truthful friends. I am honest and a very straight talker and I live in the westmidlands area in the uk. Well enough for now but if you would like to get in touch dont hesitate just hit them buttons and type lol . I dont bite well maybe just a little lol.
    ​​​​​​​smurf .
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 142
    Given: 196

05-07-21

@Smurf Hello and welcome!! What a great post and it's so nice to hear more about you! You certainly sound like a big character and that is exactly the kind of people we would love to have as part of the mix of our growing community! You sounds like a fun loving person and I cannot wait to hear more from you on here and get to know you better! How long have you been a Utilita customer for?

Rebecca, your Community Manager
]>