Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Level 1
    My gas account is no longer showing up on my app, which means I can not check my balance or top up.
    I called last wk as my top ups were not going on. I was advised my new gas meter hadn’t been commissioned and was sent a TX with a code which then activated the meter and my tops us went on fine. This was the 28th June, but now it has been removed from the app and states it can not communicate with the meter.
    my electric is showing on my app.

many ideas??

thank you
  • 7 Replies

• Verified Answer

Level 4
    Verified Answer
    Hi @Katie

I have had my gas do the same at one point i ended up having to phone up and talk to one of there agents, in my instance another supplier had taken over my gas supply without my knowing, Utilita were really helpful in getting my supply returned and my gas returned to the app when it did, Im not saying this is what has happened here but be worth calling them up or using there live chat so an agent can look into it further for you.
    Last edited by Naruto1234; 02-07-21 at 15:04.
    Head of Community
    @Katie Hi, just checking in, did you get any answers from Live Chat and getting an advisor to take a look into your account?

Rebecca
    Level 1
    Hello Rebecca,

I have had no luck on the live chat, when I write what I’m looking for it asks me to rephrase but I’ve tried several different variations.
    I have tried many times to call but I’ve yet to get through, waiting times are long and I only get short breaks on my ward so haven’t been successful as yet.

kind regards katie
    Level 1
    Sorry me again Rebecca
    i have just received a TX saying my enquiry I made via email regarding my app has been sorted, but the text was about a balance taking 24hrs to show up on the app, but that isn’t what I enquired about, it was the fact I do not have a gas account on my app anymore for some reason.

kind regards katie
    Head of Community
    Sorry me again Rebecca
    i have just received a TX saying my enquiry I made via email regarding my app has been sorted, but the text was about a balance taking 24hrs to show up on the app, but that isn’t what I enquired about, it was the fact I do not have a gas account on my app anymore for some reason.

kind regards katie

Extremely sorry to hear this Katie! Did you want to pop me a private mail with your account number and/or address - Seeing as though this customer experience seems to be slightly chaotic for you, I want to make sure of the following:

1. We get this sorted for you

2. That this experience with the email response totally not being about the subject you initially enquired about is fed back to our Email Correspondence Team to see what happened here and ensure this doesn't happen to you or any other customer again 😊

Look forward to receiving your details.

Rebecca, your Community Manager
    I too have had the same issue. No Gas detail sin app for over 93 days now. It appeared briefly on the 1st July, then gone again.
    Head of Community
    I too have had the same issue. No Gas detail sin app for over 93 days now. It appeared briefly on the 1st July, then gone again.
    Hello! 🤗 I have dropped you a direct mail to gets get some more info!

Rebecca, your Community Manager
Reply to Thread