Utilita Mobile FAQ's - Your most popular questions answered

30-06-21

Hi guys, we've noticed we're getting quite a lot of questions regarding 'Utilita Mobile' into our Contact Centre, Live Chat, and Social Channels. 🙂

We wanted to put together your 'most asked Utilita Mobile questions' and turned them into a handy FAQ Customer Guide. 🤗👍

Read below to read the answers to your mist popular questions! 👇

How do I keep my old number?
To keep your old number when you join Utilita Mobile please contact your previous provider and ask for your PAC. This will be short code made of the three letters and 6 numbers. Alternatively, text PAC to 65075. The PAC needs to be used within 30 days of receiving it.

How do I keep my current number if I am leaving Utilita Mobile?
Please call 500 from your Utilita mobile (or 03300 585 508 from an alternative phone), and we will provide you with your PAC. The PAC needs to be given to your new provider within 30 days. Alternatively, text PAC to 65075. Any unused credit will be lost after the transfer completes.

How do I order a SIM card?
Please visit https://mobile.utilita.co.uk/order/ where you can order your SIM. Please have your customer reference number/Top up number ready.

How do I activate my SIM?
Please call 501 and follow the instructions to activate your SIM card. If you do not register the SIM within 6 months, it will expire.

After activating my SIM will it expire?
If you do not use your SIM it will expire after 6 months. Any credit on the SIM will also be lost along with the mobile number. A new SIM and mobile number would be needed.

The SIM is not working in my phone?
This can be due to your handset being locked to your previous provider. If this happens you will get an error such as ‘Invalid SIM’ or ‘network key’. Please contact your current provider. Administration charges could apply.

How do I top up?
Top-up from as little as £5.00 at any Paypoint/Payzone retailer by asking for a Utilita Mobile top-up voucher, online at mymobile.utilita.co.uk and on the My Utilita app. The maximum balance allowed on your SIM is £150 at any one time.

How do I check my balance?
To check your remaining balance text BALANCE to 1250.

How do I convert a credit to a 30-day bundle?
You can convert credit on your account to a bundle through the app or via the website by logging into your account. You can only have 1 bundle in a 30-day period so if you have used your bundle allowance you will not be able to buy another bundle but you can add a data only bundle.

​​​​​​​Was this helpful? Give this post a thumbs up 👍 if it helped you. Is there anything missing you think we could add to make it more informative? Comment below 👇🤩