• Hi all

I'm nicky and Iive in essex. I've been with utilita for a few yrs now and never had an issue with them so thank you utilita for being a wonderful company xx
  • I'm nicky and Iive in essex. I've been with utilita for a few yrs now and never had an issue with them so thank you utilita for being a wonderful company xx
  • A very warm welcome, Nicky! Welcome to our brand new community! I am thrilled to welcome you as the Utilita Community Manager! I've popped you a private message with some useful information to get you started on here 😀.

Also so glad to hear you are a happy customer, that always makes me happy!

Have fun looking around and feel free to post as much as you like! You didn't mention any of your hobbies or interests, we'd love to hear a little more about you, if you don't mind?

Rebecca 🙂
  • A very warm welcome, Nicky! Welcome to our brand new community! I am thrilled to welcome you as the Utilita Community Manager! I've popped you a private message with some useful information to get you started on here 😀.

Also so glad to hear you are a happy customer, that always makes me happy!

Have fun looking around and feel free to post as much as you like! You didn't mention any of your hobbies or interests, we'd love to hear a little more about you, if you don't mind?

Rebecca 🙂