Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Head of Community
    @Andywellerman Hi Andy, I hope you are well and happy new year to you 🤗

Sorry to hear you have had these issues! I can certainly get these escalated for you.

Please an you send me a private mail using the link in my signature and include your full address, customer ref number and best contact number.

Thanks,
    Rebecca - your Community Manager
    I am your Community Manager! 😀

To post a new thread about anything you like click here

Feel free to message me any time by clicking here
    🤗
    Level 3
    Hi Rebecca

I actually managed to get the issue sorted yesterday.....I got through to a very helpful Lady in South Africa.....she managed to help me top up the Gas using money I had paid to Utilita.....I manually entered the codes as she read them to me.....I also topped up a further £100.....there is still an issue, as the Gas still isn't Pre Payment.....but we have an Engineer calling on the 22nd.....which originally was for issues with the Hub not connecting to the Network.....however the hub now seems to be working......Thanks anyway
    Head of Community
    @Andywellerman Hey there! Thanks for coming back to me with that update! 🤗

That is great to hear that you managed to get through in the end and I am pleased the advisor you spoke to was so helpful and managed to get the supply and top-up back on!

In regards to your gas meter still not being in pre-pay - is this what the engineer will be coming out on the 22nd to look and a resolve?

Kind regards,
    Rebecca
    Level 3
    Hi Rebecca

Sorry for the late reply.....Happy New Year to you too.

Originally the Engineer was coming out to see about the smart meters communicating with the Hub....however that seems to have righted itself.

The Gas meter wasn't showing as Pre Payment but that's also rectified itself now.

However I've just opened two bills asking for £100 and £75.05.....I think this could be a scam.....we are Pre Payment and a number I tried to ring is saying Number not recognised 0330 015 6662

Please could you confirm wether anyone is aware of any scam issues at the moment.

Thanks for your help.

Kind Regards
    Andy Longmuir
    Head of Community
    @Andywellerman Hey there!

How strange! The fact you have been in a non pre-payment mode (credit mode) - it would not be unusual to get a bill for that period - as you were effectively on a pay by bill payment method for that duration of having continuous energy supply without pre-paying. But having two varying amounts, I would like to get this checked for you.

Please can you pop me a private mail by using the link in my signature below - and I can get this investigated on your behalf.

Thanks,
    Rebecca
Reply to Thread