Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Without power for day. Still off. No.power cut. Comms issues with metersdespite top ups no communication from smart meter to gas and elec meters. I went to work left pensioner husband at home, he rang to let me know no power at home, despite topping up by 27 pounds. I'm a nurse didn't get into a very dark home at 7.30pm. Grandson coming in from school at 3.30pm
    despite ringing every number utilita has no joy. rang emergency number, only if meter is sparking or gas leak, or if power is cut ring regional elec company.
    sat on live chats...1 hour to be told at 8 they had closed, so come back tomorrow.
    rang mobile line....57 minutes on line, cut off.
    Shocking service...
    I'm at work for 10 hour shift tomorrow. No time to ring them again, unless in break, but not at home if any vend codes need entering.etc
    What can I do?
  • 1 Reply

Head of Community
    @61clarejack Hi there - sorry to hear this, just for next time, the community is not designed for customer emergencies - it is a member to member forum for non urgent topics and advice.

However, with you brining this to my attention, I on this occasion would be happy to get a call back escalated to you or your husband in order for an agent to look into your account and troubleshoot and try to get this issue rectified and get you back onto supply.

Please can you use the link in my signature to send me a private mail detailing your full address, best contact number for either yourself or your husband and customer ref number. Please note to speak to your husband he will need to be named on the account.

Rebecca
    I am your Community Manager! 😀

To post a new thread about anything you like click here

Feel free to message me any time by clicking here
    🤗
Reply to Thread