Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Level 1
    Hi, can i get some help with my Utilita in home display please,

It won't go past the connecting screen all of a sudden, when switched on,

I have moved it and plugged and unplugged it also using different sockets,still the same,

Thanks Lawrence2021!

Update, The display won't connect to the electric meter by wlan, upon checking the meter it just keeps flashing red when trying to connect but fails.
    Last edited by Lawrence2021; 4 Days Ago at 05:48.
  • 2 Replies

Head of Community
    @Lawrence2021 Sorry to hear this - it sounds like a technical issue. Have you tried calling up the main contact centre line about this? They will be able to access your account behind the scenes and see what is going on.

Thanks,
    Rebecca
    I am your Community Manager! 😀

To post a new thread about anything you like click here

Feel free to message me any time by clicking here
    🤗
    Level 1
    @Lawrence2021 Sorry to hear this - it sounds like a technical issue. Have you tried calling up the main contact centre line about this? They will be able to access your account behind the scenes and see what is going on.

Thanks,
    Rebecca

Hi Rebecca
    Yes i rang on friday and was advised to see if it worked until today which it hasn't, so i'll be ringing today for a replacement,
    Thanks for the reply
    Lawrence

Update, i have rang again and should be getting a replacement in home display, they tried to charge me for the replacement that went faulty, to which i replied it was not my fault because it went faulty, and i was not in agreement with this, now i am not being charged for the replacement, so hopefully the replacement will arrive and work without issue.
    Last edited by Lawrence2021; 35 Minutes Ago at 09:47. Reason: Update
Reply to Thread