Could you please give me the make and model of the Smart Meter you can/do supply so I can get more info on that model to help me intergrade with the new technology.
My 1st smart meter appointment was the 6th Sep between 12 and 4pm. You SM installer got here at 5 -10min past 4pm after I e-mail Utilita at around 3.30 asking if the SM installer knew my road name/post code as two different town within 6 mile of my home has the same name.
I ask if the driver had my phone number so if lost could phone my home phone, low and behold within 10 min he called informing me his would soon to pull up out side. Then in and out of my home looking at space of excess to the currant meter placement then said he could not find a signal with then asking for my Wi-Fi code so he could may be piggyback that signal, then clutching to a last bit of straw ask how was the mobile phone signal here, all my family with mobile have no problem on that point when visiting me.
F around for 20min but then said he still could not find a signal to put the SM in.
So I got on line shortly after to get a new SM appointment.
That 2nd smart meter appointment is set for 25th Sep between 12 and 4pm. Now this new e-mail 17 - 9 - 2024 with a new appointment date, What is stopping Utilita from before 2nd Oct picking a 4th 5th or even 6th new appointment date? What are the chances your next 'engineer' can't find a signal again? If unbelievable you find my home in all of the south coast of the UK is the only home that can't get a single ( are my walls to thick, as my home is not a castle or in a rural arear, or you are try to installing a old SMETS1 not the new SMETS2 ), please inform me, the national news & the UK public need to be tolled of this. After he left, I look up on line Utilita web site which said SM have their own wireless network which is not connected whatsoever to Wi-Fi or mobile signal be it 3 4 or 5G. So, the SM installer was taking BS. Please get you installers to tell/know the truth to help inform the general public with this from now on. If I believe your have only one installers in my arear to fit all the SM for Utilita this will mean moving the date and time again and again will continue indefinitely.
Please tell me so I can reevaluate my power supplier pick.
Please keep the 25rd appointment or I will put in a complaint and if not happy with the response I will take it to my MP. Also looking in to this " If we fail to keep an appointment that we agree with you, we will pay you compensation of £30" and "Guaranteed Standards compensation payments are made to you automatically by applying a credit to your energy account. Please apply this please. Evidence :-