The fitter phone to say he would arrived at my home in 5 min at 4pm. Appointment was 12 till 4pm. Got here by 4.10 got accesses to under the stares where all the electric gas monitor lives. Flash his 2 mobile phones around after 15min in and outside the house 'sorry no signal here' 'may be I can piggyback the WIFI single' whats my internet supplier do I have he ask, Vodaphone I say as rooter was 20 cm to his right under the stares with him with the reductionist code on it's back. My net speed is clock around 430mbs download and 75mbs upload.
Sorry I can't fit the smart meter as I cant get a signal 1st time this has happened in his working life with Utilita that's over 8 months he said. I'm in the area this weekend and will put your job on my list. Then I will ring you later to fit me in. ( If the single was not working here Friday why would it be here working Saturday or Sunday? ) Even when I get new appointment the same thing will happen.
Government data states:- The main reasons for this are shortages of engineers to fit smart meters. ( I wounder how much training mine has had ) The government department for Energy, Security and Net Zero told us that smart meters should be able to work in 99% of homes from July 2023 thanks to new technology for smart meters. No. You don’t need wi-fi or a broadband connection in your home to have smart meters. Inside your home your smart meters communicate via a home area network, created by the communications hub installed with them. They use this to communicate with your smart meter monitor too. ( would a lot of electrical equipment interfere with that communication? )
Things it’s worth telling your energy company about include:

• if you have solar panels or generate renewable electricity another way. Yes I have Solar Panels with Battery's. Mine is under the stares like Harry Potter muggles room.
  • Check if your energy supplier is having connectivity issues. second-generation smart meters are connected to the central wireless network that all energy suppliers should be able to use.
  • I am thinking of going back to old suppers. I think I have a 14 day coiling off period